Affiliation: National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- Species-specific variation of alternative splicing and transcriptional initiation in six eukaryotesHideki Nagasaki
Computational Biology Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tokyo 135 0064, Japan
Gene 364:53-62. 2005....
- Automated classification of alternative splicing and transcriptional initiation and construction of visual database of classified patternsHideki Nagasaki
Computational Biology Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Tokyo 135 0064, Japan
Bioinformatics 22:1211-6. 2006..Large-scale detection and classification of alternative splicing and transcriptional initiation (ASTI) is the first step towards detailed studies of the functional implication and mechanisms of these phenomena...
- Genome sequencing and analysis of Aspergillus oryzaeMasayuki Machida
Institute for Biological Resources and Functions, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Higashi 1 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8566, Japan
Nature 438:1157-61. 2005..Specific expansion of genes for secretory hydrolytic enzymes, amino acid metabolism and amino acid/sugar uptake transporters supports the idea that A. oryzae is an ideal microorganism for fermentation...
- Integrative annotation of 21,037 human genes validated by full-length cDNA clonesTadashi Imanishi
Integrated Database Group, Biological Information Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS Biol 2:e162. 2004..The H-InvDB platform represents a substantial contribution to resources needed for the exploration of human biology and pathology...
- RiceGAAS: an automated annotation system and database for rice genome sequenceKatsumi Sakata
National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, 2 1 2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8602, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 30:98-102. 2002..RiceGAAS also has a data submission mechanism that allows public users to perform fully automated annotation of their own sequences. The system can be accessed at http://RiceGAAS.dna.affrc.go.jp/...
- The genome sequence and structure of rice chromosome 1Takuji Sasaki
Rice Genome Research Program, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, 1 2, Kannondai 2 chome, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8602, Japan
Nature 420:312-6. 2002..Comparison with a draft sequence indicates the importance of a high-quality finished sequence...
- The H-Invitational Database (H-InvDB), a comprehensive annotation resource for human genes and transcriptsChisato Yamasaki
Japan Biological Information Research Center, Japan Biological Informatics Consortium, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 36:D793-9. 2008....