Affiliation: National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Li T, Zhou X, Yoshizaki S, Ami Y, Suzaki Y, Nakamura T, et al. Production of infectious dromedary camel hepatitis E virus by a reverse genetic system: Potential for zoonotic infection. J Hepatol. 2016;65:1104-1111 pubmed publisher..Cynomolgus monkeys experimentally infected with DcHEV indicated serological signs of infection, suggesting that DcHEV has the potential to cause zoonotic HEV infection. ..
- Ahmed S, Takemeura K, Li T, Kitamoto N, Tanaka T, Suzuki T, et al. Size-controlled preparation of peroxidase-like graphene-gold nanoparticle hybrids for the visible detection of norovirus-like particles. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;87:558-565 pubmed publisher..We believe that the engineered catalytic Grp-Au NP hybrids could find potential applications in the future development of biocatalysts and bioassays. ..
- Li T, Yoshizaki S, Kataoka M, Ami Y, Suzaki Y, Doan Y, et al. Genetic and physicochemical analyses of a novel ferret hepatitis E virus, and clinical signs of infection after birth. Infect Genet Evol. 2017;51:153-159 pubmed publisher..There was no evidence that the particles were associated with the cell membrane. The ferret HEV RNA was not constantly detected in urine, suggesting that the excretion of ferret HEV into urine is not a common feature of HEV infection. ..
- Li T, Scotti P, Miyamura T, Takeda N. Latent infection of a new alphanodavirus in an insect cell line. J Virol. 2007;81:10890-6 pubmed..Phylogenetic analysis suggested that this new nodavirus belongs to the genus Alphanodavirus in the family Nodaviridae. ..
- Li T, Saito M, Ogura G, Ishibashi O, Miyamura T, Takeda N. Serologic evidence for hepatitis E virus infection in mongoose. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2006;74:932-6 pubmed..These results are consistent with the possibility that mongooses in Okinawa are occasionally infected with HEV; however, they are not considered the major zoonotic reservoir of HEV...
- Zhang W, Sano N, Kataoka M, Ami Y, Suzaki Y, Wakita T, et al. Virus-like particles of porcine bocavirus generated by recombinant baculoviruses can be applied to sero-epidemic studies. Virus Res. 2016;217:85-91 pubmed publisher..The seven PBoV strains detected in wild boars separated into four subgroups, demonstrating the genetic diversity of PBoV. ..
- Li T, Ami Y, Suzaki Y, Yasuda S, Yoshimatsu K, Arikawa J, et al. Characterization of full genome of rat hepatitis E virus strain from Vietnam. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013;19:115-8 pubmed publisher..The entire genome of V-105 shared only 76.8%-76.9% nucleotide sequence identities with rat HEV strains from Germany, which suggests that V-105 is a new genotype of rat HEV...
- Li T, Ochiai S, Ishiko H, Wakita T, Miyamura T, Takeda N. A retrospective study on imported hepatitis E in Japan. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2012;10:80-5 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that some sporadic cases of hepatitis E in Japan are caused by imported HEV, and that phylogenetic analyses enable us to identify the country or area where a patient has been infected...