Affiliation: National Sapporo Hospital
- Germline mutation of the PTEN gene in a Japanese patient with Cowden's diseaseN Kato
Department of Dermatology, National Sapporo Hospital, Sapporo 003 0804, Japan
Int J Oncol 18:1017-22. 2001..Further studies will disclose a better understanding of the role of mutation in the PTEN gene in the course of tumorigenesis of both benign and malignant tumors developed in patients with CD...
- Zosteriform and epidermotropic metastatic primary cutaneous squamous cell carcinomaN Kato
Department of Dermatology and Clinical Research Institute, National Sapporo Hospital, Kikusui 4 2, Shiroishi ku, 003 0804 Sapporo, Japan
Am J Dermatopathol 23:216-20. 2001..We postulate that neoplastic cells with the ability to fuse with adjacent squamous epithelium may have been carried beneath the basal lamina or to the epidermis via dermal lymphatic backflow, resulting in epidermotropic metastasis...
- Lymphoma-type adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma with a bulky cutaneous tumour showing multiple human T-lymphotropic virus-1 DNA integrationN Kato
Department of Dermatology and Clinical Research Institute, National Sapporo Hospital, Kikusui 4 2, Shiroishi ku, Sapporo 003 0804, Japan
Br J Dermatol 144:1244-8. 2001..The indolent course in this present case could be related to the multiple integration pattern of HTLV-1 proviral DNA detected...
- Malignant blue nevus: case report of a Japanese man with a distant cutaneous metastasisNaoko Kato
Department of Dermatology, Clinical Research Institute, National Sapporo Hospital, Sapporo, Japan
Am J Dermatopathol 29:88-91. 2007..It seems probable that MBN might maintain a different biological and histopathologic character from conventional melanoma when it grows in metastatic sites...
- Neutrophil-rich anaplastic large cell lymphoma presenting in the skinNaoko Kato
Department of Dermatology, National Sapporo Hospital, Japan
Am J Dermatopathol 25:142-7. 2003..This form may possibly be induced by trauma or irritation of conventional ALCL, although the true mechanism for the infiltration of neutrophils is still unclear...
- Clear cell sarcoma associated with multiple pulmonary metastases with structural and numerical karyotypic changesN Kato
Department of Dermatology and Clinical Research Institute, Hokkaido Cancer Center, Sapporo, Japan
Clin Exp Dermatol 29:614-6. 2004..This is a minor case which showed the multiple abnormalities of chromosomes in the absence of a t (12;22) translocation...
- Sequential chemotherapy and myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemiaKotaro Arita
Stem Cell Transplantation Center, Hokkaido University Hospital, Sapporo, Japan
Int J Hematol 94:291-5. 2011..The third patient relapsed on day 951, while the fourth died on day 179 without disease. Our results indicate that intensified myeloablative HSCT should be considered for patients with refractory ALL...
- T cell receptor excision circle levels in CD94-expressing CD8 T Cells during graft-versus-host diseaseJunichi Sugita
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1306-10. 2008..Therefore, the low TREC level of CD94+/CD8+ T cells is related to chronic GVHD and may reflect T cell expansion during chronic GVHD...
- The spectrum of cutaneous lymphomas in Japan: a study of 62 cases based on the World Health Organization ClassificationKana Yasukawa
Department of Dermatology, National Hospital Organization Hokkaido Cancer Center, Sapporo, Japan
J Cutan Pathol 33:487-91. 2006..The relative incidence of malignant lymphoma subtypes differs according to geographic location. This study investigated the epidemiology of cutaneous lymphoma subtypes in Japan and compared it with other countries...
- Differential diagnosis in patients with ring-like thallium-201 uptake in brain SPECTKeiko Kinuya
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Tonami General Hospital, Toyama, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 16:417-21. 2002..This study was performed to investigate lesions with ring-like thallium-201 (201Tl) uptake and to determine whether SPECT provides any information in differential diagnosis...
- Novel ABCA12 mutations identified in two cases of non-bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma associated with multiple skin malignant neoplasiaKen Natsuga
J Invest Dermatol 127:2669-73. 2007
- Multiple self-healing squamous epithelioma in different ethnic groups: more than a founder mutation disorder?Mariella D'Alessandro
Cancer Research UK Cell Structure Research Group, Dundee University School of Life Sciences, Dundee, UK
J Invest Dermatol 127:2336-44. 2007..The haplotypes for polymorphic markers segregating with MSSE in non-Scottish and Scottish families differ, suggesting that MSSE is not caused by a founder mutation and might be more common than originally thought...
- Clearance of recurrent, classical Kaposi's sarcoma using multiple paclitaxel treatmentsRinko Osawa
Acta Derm Venereol 87:435-6. 2007
- Proliferation and differentiation of transplantable rabbit epithelial sheets engineered with or without an amniotic membrane carrierKazunari Higa
Department of Ophthalmology, Tokyo Dental College, Chiba, Japan
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:597-604. 2007....