Affiliation: National Hospital Organization
- A case of matrix-producing carcinoma of the breastToshiyuki Hirose
Department of Surgery, Tokushima Breast Care Clinic, 4 7 7, Nakashimada Cho, Tokushima 770 0052, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 6:60. 2008..Several reports suggested that the tumor cells in MPC might originate from the myoepithelial cells, but others suggested the origin was basal-like cells...
- Chromosomal aneusomy (chr 1, 11, 17) detected by fluorescence in situ hybridization may be a prognostic factor in breast cancerMasatsugu Takehisa
Department of Surgery, National Tokushima Hospital, 1354 Shikizi Kamojima cho, Yoshinogawa, Japan
Anticancer Res 27:1073-8. 2007..These results indicate the possibility that aneusomy of chromosomes 1, 11 and 17 can serve as prognostic factors of poor outcome in breast cancer patients...
- A case of perinephric liposarcoma which recurred ten years later from the initial operationShinji Kuratate
Department of Surgery, Tokushima Prefectural Central Hospital, Tokushima, Japan
J Med Invest 58:154-8. 2011..Dedifferentiation, occurring in 15% of the well-differentiated liposarcomas, sometimes may develop later. Long-term detailed follow-up is necessary for well-differentiated liposarcoma...
- Screening for basal marker expression is necessary for decision of therapeutic strategy for triple-negative breast cancerMitsunori Sasa
Department of Surgery, Tokushima Breast Care Clinic, Tokushima, Japan
J Surg Oncol 97:30-4. 2008..Ordinarily, clinicopathological testing involves only screening for ER, PgR and Her2, and for this reason the therapeutic approach that is decided for triple-negative disease is usually the same regardless of the subtype...
- Clinical efficacy and problems with CT lymphography in identifying the sentinel node in breast cancerMasako Takahashi
Department of Surgery, Tokushima Breast Care Clinic, 4 7 7, Nakashimada Cho, Tokushima, 770 0052, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 6:57. 2008..However, some institutions are limited to use of a dye-guided method alone. Recently, computed tomographic lymphography (CTLG) employing a nonionic contrast medium has achieved SN identification...
- False-positives in fine-needle aspiration cytology of breast disease can be reduced with p63 immunostaining--a preliminary reportTaeko Nagao
Department of Surgery, National Higashi Tokushima Hospital, Tokushima, Japan
Anticancer Res 26:4373-7. 2006....
- Lower axillary dissection in breast cancer surgery may be candidate for cases with early breast cancerMasatsugu Takehisa
Department of Surgery, Higashi Tokushima National Hospital, National Hospital Organization, Tokushima, Japan
J Med Invest 52:74-9. 2005..These results indicate that lower axillary dissection has the potential to become an effective, standard surgical procedure for breast cancer patients whose preoperative disease stage is Stage I...
- Coexistent poorly-differentiated neuroendocrine cell carcinoma and non-invasive well-differentiated adenocarcinoma in tubulovillous adenoma of the rectum: report of a caseShinji Kuratate
Department of Surgery, Tokushima Prefectural Central Hospitalk, Tokushima, Japan
J Med Invest 57:338-44. 2010..They would be evaluated, and effective multimodal therapy for NEC carcinomas should be established...