Affiliation: Nagoya University
- Hydrophilic statin suppresses vein graft intimal hyperplasia via endothelial cell-tropic Rho-kinase inhibitionDai Yamanouchi
Department of Vascular Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya University, Japan
J Vasc Surg 42:757-64. 2005..We therefore examined the effects of a hydrophilic statin on vein graft intimal hyperplasia in vivo and Rho-kinase activity in vitro...
- Therapeutic approach against intimal hyperplasia of vein grafts through endothelial nitric oxide synthase/nitric oxide (eNOS/NO) and the Rho/Rho-kinase pathwayMasayuki Sugimoto
Department of Vascular Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya University, 65 Tsurumai, Showa Ku, Nagoya, Aichi, 466 8550, Japan
Surg Today 39:459-65. 2009..The intraluminal gene transfer of eNOS inhibited intimal hyperplasia, thereby reducing the cell proliferation. These approaches are thus considered to be potentially promising therapeutic modalities for graft failure...
- External iliac venous aneurysm in a pregnant woman: a case reportHiroshi Banno
Department of Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
J Vasc Surg 40:174-8. 2004..For those reasons, prophylactic treatment is indicated. This is the first patient with an iliac venous aneurysm to be diagnosed without complication...
- Celiprolol reduces the intimal thickening of autogenous vein grafts via an enhancement of nitric oxide function through an inhibition of superoxide productionKeisuke Hattori
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai chou, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Vasc Surg 46:116-23. 2007..The purpose of the present study is to examine the effects of celiprolol on vein graft intimal hyperplasia and endothelium-dependent nitric oxide (NO)-mediated relaxation...
- Pitavastatin inhibits intimal hyperplasia in rabbit vein graftHiromine Fujita
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
J Surg Res 148:238-43. 2008..In this study, the efficacy of pitavastatin was evaluated on intimal hyperplasia and midkine expression of experimental normocholesterolemic rabbit autologous vein graft...