Affiliation: Nagoya City University
- Comparative study of the high molecular mass fraction and low molecular mass fraction of Sho-saiko-to in a murine immunologically induced liver injury modelMitsuhiko Nose
Laboratory of Pharmacognosy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 25:64-7. 2002..These results suggest the possibility that both fractions act hepatoprotectively in a different manner. We believe that these results can help to elucidate the mechanism of action of ingredients in Sho-saiko-to...
- Sho-saiko-to and Saiko-keisi-to, the traditional Chinese and Japanese herbal medicines, altered hepatic drug-metabolizing enzymes in mice and rats when administered orally for a long timeMitsuhiko Nose
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, 3 1 Tanabe dori, Mizuho ku, Nagoya 467 8603, Japan
J Pharm Pharmacol 55:1419-26. 2003..Sho-saiko-to and Saiko-keishi-to may potentially influence the drug-metabolizing enzymes in man, and would thus require much attention when used in the clinical situation...
- The role of IgE and repeated challenge in the induction of persistent increases in scratching behavior in a mouse model of allergic dermatitisHirotaka Yamashita
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Science, Nagoya City University, Tanabe dori, Nagoya, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 605:153-7. 2009..Furthermore, repeated challenge with the hapten also plays an important role in persistent increases in scratching behavior through accumulation and continuous activation of mast cells...
- Pharmacological characterization of a chronic pruritus model induced by multiple application of 2,4,6-trinitrochlorobenzene in NC miceHirotaka Yamashita
Graduate School of Phrmaceutical Science, Nagoya City University, Tanabe dori, Mizuho ku, Nagoya 467 8603, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 563:233-9. 2007....
- The herbal medicine compound falcarindiol from Notopterygii Rhizoma suppresses dendritic cell maturationSeika Mitsui
Department of Geriatric and Environmental Dermatology, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Mizuho ku, Nagoya, Japan
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 333:954-60. 2010..01). Falcarindiol induces immunosuppressive effects in vitro and in vivo and might be a novel therapy for autoimmune or allergic diseases...
- Dermal mast cells play a central role in the incidence of scratching behavior in mice induced by multiple application of the hapten, 2,4,6-trinitrochlorobenzeneHirotaka Yamashita
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Tanabe dori, Mizuho ku, Nagoya, Japan
Exp Dermatol 14:438-44. 2005..These results suggest that mast cells play a pivotal role in the incidence of scratching behavior in this chronic pruritus model...