Affiliation: Nagasaki University
- Spindle cell carcinoma of the breast: MR findings correlated with histopathologyIchiro Isomoto
Department of Radiological Science, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki, Japan
Magn Reson Med Sci 10:133-7. 2011....
- Diagnostic utility of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in diabetic mastopathyIchiro Isomoto
Unit of Translational Medicine, Department of Radiological Science, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki, Japan
Clin Imaging 33:146-9. 2009..The value of DWI lies in its ability to exclude the possibility of malignant breast lesions and thus to avoid unnecessary biopsy...
- Diagnostic performance of ADC for Non-mass-like breast lesions on MR imagingTsugumi Imamura
Department of Radiological Sciences, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Sakamoto, Nagasaki, Japan
Magn Reson Med Sci 9:217-25. 2010..5%. Use of ADC values does not adequately improve DCE-MRI performance for differential diagnosis of non-mass-like breast lesions, but adding the ADC value criteria to the DCE-MRI pattern analysis improves sensitivity, NPV, and accuracy...
- Patient allocation based on preoperative assessment of pancreatic fibrosis to secure pancreatic anastomosis performed by trainee surgeons: a prospective studyYoshitsugu Tajima
Department of Surgery, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, 1 7 1 Sakamoto, Nagasaki, 852 8501, Japan
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci 17:831-8. 2010..We have investigated whether trainee surgeons can perform pancreatic anastomosis safely, without the occurrence of POPF, when patients are selected carefully based on a preoperative assessment of pancreatic fibrosis...
- Multiple hepatocellular adenomas in a patient with glycogen storage disease type I: various enhancement patterns in MRI with Gd-EOB-DTPAAyami Sakamoto
Department of Radiology, Nagasaki University Hospital, Nagasaki, Japan
Abdom Imaging 37:239-43. 2012..The resected masses were all consistent with benign hepatocellular adenomas histopathologically...
- Monitoring fibrosis of the pancreatic remnant after a pancreaticoduodenectomy with dynamic MRIYoshitsugu Tajima
Department of Surgery, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Sakamoto, Nagasaki, Japan
J Surg Res 158:61-8. 2010..The time-signal intensity curve (TIC) of the pancreas obtained from dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging closely reflects the histological degree of pancreatic fibrosis...
- The MRI findings in a case of ovarian mucinous borderline tumor mimicking a serous surface borderline tumorAya Shimamoto
Department of Radiology, Nagasaki University Hospital, 1 7 1 Sakamoto, Nagasaki, 852 8501, Japan
Jpn J Radiol 32:552-5. 2014..Such a growth pattern is known to be characteristic of serous borderline tumors, but it should be noted that it could also be a finding in mucinous borderline tumors...
- Magnetic resonance imaging features of breasts in patients with nipple dischargeShahnaz Choudhury
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, Nagasaki University, Nagasaki, Japan
Bangladesh Med Res Counc Bull 34:44-7. 2008..001) as compared to ultrasonography and mammography finding...
- Pancreatic carcinoma coexisting with chronic pancreatitis versus tumor-forming pancreatitis: diagnostic utility of the time-signal intensity curve from dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imagingYoshitsugu Tajima
Department of Surgery, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, 1 7 1 Sakamoto, Nagasaki 852 8501, Japan
World J Gastroenterol 13:858-65. 2007....
- Clinical significance of categorisation of mammographic density for breast cancer prognosisMariko Morishita
Department of Molecular Medicine, Atomic Bomb Disease Institute, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki 852 8523, Japan
Int J Oncol 26:1307-12. 2005..3%). These findings reveal that although the BI-RADS breast-density category alone is not associated with prognosis in breast cancer, patients who are both category 4 and SR negative have an extremely poor prognosis...