Affiliation: Morinaga Milk Industry Co
- Reducing effect of calcium in combination with magnesium and lactulose on body fat mass in middle-aged Japanese womenNobuo Seki
Food Technology Research Department, Food Science and Technology Institute, Morinaga Milk Industry Co, Ltd, Zama, Kanagawa, Japan
Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 22:557-64. 2013..Furthermore, lactulose increases the absorption of calcium and magnesium. An optimal combination of calcium, magnesium and lactulose may therefore reduce body fat mass...
- Effect of lactulose on calcium and magnesium absorption: a study using stable isotopes in adult menNobuo Seki
Food Research and Development Laboratory, Morinaga Milk Industry Co, Ltd, Zama, Kanagawa 228 8583, Japan
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 53:5-12. 2007..The test foods did not cause any side effects. This study demonstrates that lactulose enhances the absorptions of Ca and Mg in adult men...
- Anti-inflammatory activity of non-nucleoside adenosine deaminase inhibitor FR234938Masako Kuno
Medicinal Biology Research Laboratories, Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, 2 1 6 Kashima, Yodogawa ku, Osaka 532 8514, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 534:241-9. 2006..Non-nucleoside adenosine deaminase inhibitor FR234938 has good potential as a new type of anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory drug, by modulating host-defense concentrations of adenosine...
- Transformation of lactulose trihydrate into anhydrous lactulose by fluidized bed drying and its characterizationTeruhiko Mizota
Food Research and Development Laboratory, Morinaga Milk Industry Co, Ltd, 5 1 83 Higasihara, Zama, Kanagawa 228 8583, Japan
Carbohydr Res 339:1069-75. 2004..The transformation was enhanced when the inlet temperature was 45-55 degrees C or when the temperature of the fluidized bed was over 40 degrees C. At these cutoff temperatures, both crystalline forms were observed...
- Structural basis of compound recognition by adenosine deaminaseTakayoshi Kinoshita
Exploratory Research Laboratories, Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd, 5 2 3, Tokodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300 2698, Japan
Biochemistry 44:10562-9. 2005..On the other hand, while occupied, the overall conformation remains in the open form. This structural understanding should greatly assist structure-oriented drug design and enable control of the enzymatic activity...