Affiliation: Mie University
- Isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies directed against murine FRP-1/CD98/4F2 heavy chain: murine FRP-1 is an alloantigen and amino acid change at 129 (P<-->R) is related to the alloantigenicityH Tsumura
Department of Microbiology, Mie University School of Medicine, Mie Ken, Japan
Immunol Cell Biol 77:19-27. 1999....
- Mapping to chromosomes 1 and 12 of mouse homologs of human protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor-type, related genes encoding pancreatic beta cell autoantigensE H Leiter
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 1500, USA
Mamm Genome 8:949-50. 1997
- Mapping of the grt locus to mouse chromosome 5T Agui
Institute for Experimental Animal Science, Nagoya City University Medical School, Aichi, Japan
Mamm Genome 8:944. 1997
- Cooperation of oncogenic K-ras and p53 deficiency in pleomorphic rhabdomyosarcoma development in adult miceH Tsumura
Department of Animal Genomics, Functional Genomics Institute, Mie University Life Science Research Center, Tsu, Mie, Japan
Oncogene 25:7673-9. 2006..Thus, cooperation of oncogenic K-ras and p53 deficiency resulted in the development of pleomorphic RMS in adult mice, providing a useful mouse model for further detailed studies...
- Alpha1-adrenoceptors are required for normal male sexual functionA Sanbe
Department of Pharmacology, National Research Institute for Child Health and Development, Setagaya Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Br J Pharmacol 152:332-40. 2007..This suggests that alpha(1A)-adrenoceptors may contribute to ejaculation. However, this has not been studied at the molecular level...