Affiliation: Meiji Pharmaceutical University
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of drugs in patients with heart failure: an update (part 1, drugs administered intravenously)Ryuichi Ogawa
Department of Pharmacotherapy, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, 2 522 1 Noshio, Kiyose, Tokyo 204 0004, Japan
Clin Pharmacokinet 52:169-85. 2013..Because there is a paucity of information regarding the pharmacokinetics of drugs in patients with severe heart failure, close attention should be paid to monitoring the efficacy of these agents and their associated adverse effects...
- A novel microsatellite polymorphism of sodium channel beta1-subunit gene (SCN1B) may underlie abnormal cardiac excitation manifested by coved-type ST-elevation compatible with Brugada syndrome in JapaneseR Ogawa
Department of Pharmacotherapy, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Kiyose shi, Tokyo, 204 8588, Japan
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 48:109-19. 2010..We aimed to study whether mutations in the beta-subunits of sodium channel (SCN1B and SCN2B) would also be associated with abnormal cardiac excitation in BrS...
- Drug-drug interaction profiles of proton pump inhibitorsRyuichi Ogawa
Department of Pharmacotherapy, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Tokyo, Japan
Clin Pharmacokinet 49:509-33. 2010..Further studies are urgently required to clarify the mechanism of this DDI and to explore new aspects of the DDI potential of PPIs...
- Clinically significant drug interactions with antacids: an updateRyuichi Ogawa
Department of Pharmacotherapy, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Kiyose, Tokyo, Japan
Drugs 71:1839-64. 2011..e. a gastric pH-dependent mechanism by H2RAs and a cation-mediated chelation mechanism by antacids...
- Population pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic analysis of a class IC antiarrhythmic, pilsicainide, in patients with cardiac arrhythmiasRyuichi Ogawa
Department of Pharmacotherapy, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, 2-522-1 Noshio, Kiyose, Tokyo 204-8588, Japan
J Clin Pharmacol 46:59-68. 2006..In conclusion, female gender, renal dysfunction, and the drug-induced BrS-like ECG morphology may be associated with augmented ECG responses to pilsicainide...
- [A systematic review of the clinical effectiveness of azathioprine in patients with ulcerative colitis]Keiko Ohno
Department of Medication Use Analysis, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Noshio, Kiyose, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 124:555-60. 2004..11 (95% CI: 0.92 to 4.84). From the viewpoint of effectiveness and safety, this meta-analysis suggests that AZA might be useful in the maintenance of remission in UC patients...
- Preventive effect of N-acetylcysteine on contrast-induced nephropathy following coronary angiography and angioplastyNaoko Kamiyama
Course of Clinical Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Science, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, 2 522 1 Noshio, Kiyose City, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:1333-9. 2008..In addition, this finding suggests that a larger dose of NAC results in a lower Scr value, we consider that the NAC dosage more likely prevented CIN...