Affiliation: Matsumoto Dental University
- Three-dimensional observation of reconstruction course of rabbit experimental mandibular defect with rhBMP-2 and atelocollagen gelN Okafuji
Department of Orthodontics, Matsumoto Dental University School of Dentistry, 1780 Hirooka Gobara, Shiojiri 399 0781 Japan
Eur J Med Res 11:351-4. 2006..These data suggest that the experimental animal model muCT and 3D image are extremely useful for follow-up of reconstruction of animal bone defects and that the atelocollagen gel is effective as a carrier of rhBMP-2...
- Tissue reaction to poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid) copolymer membrane in rhBMP used rabbit experimental mandibular reconstructionNorimasa Okafuji
Department of Orthodontics, Matsumoto Dental University School of Dentistry, 1780 Hirooka Gobara, Shiojiri, 399 0781 Japan
Eur J Med Res 11:394-6. 2006..In the osteogenesis course, the outer periphery of the new bone was maintained by PLGA membrane without expansion...
- Expression of Notch1 and Math1 in mandibular condyle cartilage in neonatal miceTakako Shimizu
Matsumoto Dental University Graduate School of Oral Medicine, Shiojiri, Japan
Angle Orthod 75:993-5. 2005..Positive reactions to osteopontin, as a control, were detected in the cytoplasm of all layers, although they varied from published data...
- Assessment of cell proliferation during mandibular distraction osteogenesis in the maturing ratNorimasa Okafuji
Department of Orthodontics, Matsumoto Dental University, Shiojiri, Japan
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 130:612-21. 2006..The cellular mechanisms controlling distraction osteogenesis are not well understood. The purpose of this study was to examine the role of cell proliferation in the regulation of mandibular distraction osteogenesis...
- Jagged1 peptide appearing in mandibular condylar cartilage developmentT Shimizu
Division of Hard Tissue Research, Matsumoto Dental University, Institute of Oral Science, Shiojiri, Japan
Eur J Med Res 13:4-6. 2008..At just after birth, Jagged1 was observed in a portion of almost all layer cells in their cytoplasm and membrane. These results suggest that Jagged1 plays an essential role for mandibular condylar cartilage morphogenesis and development...