Affiliation: Kyushu University
- Heterooligomer of type 1 and type 2 inositol 1, 4, 5-trisphosphate receptor expressed in rat liver membrane fraction exists as tetrameric complexH Onoue
Department of Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Maidashi 3 1 1, Higashi ku, Fukuoka, 812 8582, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 267:928-33. 2000..Thus we conclude tetramer is the native form of heterooligomer composed of IP(3)R1 and IP(3)R2...
- The prostaglandin E series modulates high-voltage-activated calcium channels probably through the EP3 receptor in rat paratracheal gangliaY Ito
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Neuropharmacology 39:181-90. 2000..It was concluded that PGE1 selectively reduces both N- and R-type Ca2+ currents by activating a G-protein probably through the EP3 receptor in paratracheal ganglion cells...
- The transient receptor potential protein homologue TRP6 is the essential component of vascular alpha(1)-adrenoceptor-activated Ca(2+)-permeable cation channelR Inoue
Department of Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka
Circ Res 88:325-32. 2001..These results strongly indicate that TRP6 is the essential component of the alpha(1)-AR-NSCC, which may serve as a store depletion-independent Ca(2+) entry pathway during increased sympathetic activity...
- Macrophage infiltration and heme oxygenase-1 expression correlate with angiogenesis in human gliomasA Nishie
Department of Biochemistry, Kyushu University School of Medicine, Maidashi, Fukuoka, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 5:1107-13. 1999..HO-1 gene may be a useful marker for macrophage infiltration as well as neovascularization in human gliomas...
- Reconstitution in lipid bilayer of smooth muscle cation channels activated through a GTP-binding proteinN Doira
Department of Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
J Smooth Muscle Res 37:39-51. 2001..These results also suggest potential usefulness of bilayer incorporation technique to investigate the receptor-operated cation channels in smooth muscle...