Affiliation: Kyushu University of Health and Welfare
- Effects of pomegranate juice on human cytochrome P450 2C9 and tolbutamide pharmacokinetics in ratsMasashi Nagata
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyushu University of Health and Welfare, 1714 1 Yoshino, Nobeoka City, Miyazaki, 882 8508, Japan
Drug Metab Dispos 35:302-5. 2007..Thus, we discovered that pomegranate juice inhibited human CYP2C9 activity and furthermore increased tolbutamide bioavailability in rats...
- Effect of acute hepatic failure on epirubicin pharmacokinetics after intrahepatic arterial injection in ratsMasashi Nagata
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyushu University of Health and Welfare, 1714 1 Yoshino, Nobeoka, Miyazaki 882 8508, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 31:493-6. 2008..a. injection in hepatic failure rats is lower than in normal rats. Therefore, we should be careful when administering epirubicin by the i.a. route in patients with acute hepatic failure...
- Inhibitory effects of fruit juices on cytochrome P450 2C9 activity in vitroMuneaki Hidaka
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyushu University of Health and Welfare, Nobeoka, Miyazaki 882 8508, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 72:406-11. 2008..Thus we found that pineapple juice was a potent inhibitor of CYP2C9, and that the inhibitory effect might be due to the bromelain contained in pineapple...
- Caffeine increases the antitumor effect of Cisplatin in human hepatocellular carcinoma cellsYohei Kawano
Department of Pharmacy, University of Miyazaki Hospital, Kiyotake cho, Miyazaki, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 35:400-7. 2012..Moreover, this effect was dependent on the amount of exposure to caffeine. These results suggest that caffeine-assisted chemotherapy is useful for HCC treatment...
- [Medical emergency education using emergency care simulators in the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences]Jin Tokunaga
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyusyu University of Health and Welfare, Nobeoka City, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:1045-55. 2008..Therefore these simulators are helpful for pharmacy education aiming at improving pharmacists' pharmaceutical care ability...
- Effect of experimental renal failure and hypotonic hyponatremia on the pharmacodynamics of cefazolin-induced seizures in ratsMasashi Nagata
Department of Hospital Pharmacy, School of Medicine, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
Pharm Res 20:937-42. 2003..The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of experimental renal failure and hypotonic hyponatremia on the pharmacodynamics of cefazolin (CEZ)-induced seizures...
- Effect of isoniazid on the pharmacodynamics of cefazolin-induced seizures in ratsYasuyoshi Ishiwata
Department of Hospital Pharmacy, School of Medicine, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 1 5 45 Yushima, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8519, Japan
Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 20:117-20. 2005..These results suggest that INH potentiates the sensitivity of the CNS to CEZ-induced seizures, and that the increased sensitivity is associated with the inhibition of vitamin B(6) metabolism by INH...
- [Present status and problems in psychiatric care in cooperation with emergency medical services at the general hospital without psychiatric ward]Takami Suenaga
Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi 107:864-9. 2005
- Hepatocyte growth factor increases uptake of estradiol 17beta-D-glucuronide and Oatp1 protein level in rat hepatocytesTomomi Iwakiri
Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki, 5200 Kihara, Miyazaki 889 1692, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 580:19-26. 2008....