Affiliation: Kyushu University
- Genetic polymorphism in cytochrome P450 7A1 and risk of colorectal cancer: the Fukuoka Colorectal Cancer StudyTomoko Hagiwara
Department of Preventive Medicine, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Maidashi, Higashi ku, Fukuoka, Japan
Cancer Res 65:2979-82. 2005....
- Clinico-cytological study of uterine papillary serous carcinomaT Hagiwara
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Madashi, Fukuoka, Japan
Cytopathology 16:125-31. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine whether or not we could distinguish uterine papillary serous carcinoma (UPSC) from other types of endometrial cancer by cytology...
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase C677T and A1298C polymorphisms and colorectal cancer: the Fukuoka Colorectal Cancer StudyGuang Yin
Department of Preventive Medicine, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812 8582
Cancer Sci 95:908-13. 2004..Because very few individuals had the 1298CC genotype, the findings regarding the A1298C polymorphism need careful interpretation and confirmation in larger studies...
- Genetic polymorphisms of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase and aldehyde dehydrogenase 2, alcohol use and risk of colorectal adenomas: Self-Defense Forces Health StudyMaho Hirose
Department of Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, 3 1 1 Maidashi, Higashi ku, Fukuoka 812 8582, Japan
Cancer Sci 96:513-8. 2005..The findings may be interpreted as suggesting that folate inhibits the growth of colorectal adenomas, but further confirmation is needed...
- Well-differentiated villoglandular adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix: assessment of cytological features by histological subtypesTomoko Hagiwara
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kyushu University Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
Acta Cytol 57:61-8. 2013..The objective of the current study was to evaluate the definite cytological features of VGA by histological subtype...
- [Histologic diagnosis of endometrial cancer]Tsunehisa Kaku
School of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Kyushu University
Nippon Rinsho 62:309-12. 2004