Affiliation: Kyoto University
- Sakata M, Tonomura H, Itsuji T, Ishibashi H, Takatori R, Mikami Y, et al. Bone regeneration of osteoporotic vertevral body defects using PRP and gelatin ?-TCP sponges. Tissue Eng Part A. 2017;: pubmed publisher..PRP combined with gelatin ?-TCP sponges could be potentially useful for developing a new approach to vertebroplasty for osteoporotic vertebral fracture. ..
- Yamamoto M, Hokugo A, Takahashi Y, Nakano T, Hiraoka M, Tabata Y. Combination of BMP-2-releasing gelatin/Î²-TCP sponges with autologous bone marrow for bone regeneration of X-ray-irradiated rabbit ulnar defects. Biomaterials. 2015;56:18-25 pubmed publisher..It is concluded that the combination of bone marrow with the BMP-2-releasing gelatin/Î²-TCP sponge is a promising technique to induce bone regeneration at segmental bone defects after X-ray irradiation. ..
- Kim Y, Tabata Y. Enhancement of wound closure by modifying dual release patterns of stromal-derived cell factor-1 and a macrophage recruitment agent from gelatin hydrogels. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2017;11:2999-3013 pubmed publisher..Copyright © 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Zhang T, Wu J, Xu Q, Wang X, Lu J, Hu Y, et al. Design of magnetic gene complexes as effective and serum resistant gene delivery systems for mesenchymal stem cells. Int J Pharm. 2017;520:1-13 pubmed publisher..To conclude, the current study presented a novel option for genetic modification of MSCs in an effective, relatively safe and serum compatible way. ..
- Chandana E, Maeda Y, Ueda A, Kiyonari H, Oshima N, Yamamoto M, et al. Involvement of the Reck tumor suppressor protein in maternal and embryonic vascular remodeling in mice. BMC Dev Biol. 2010;10:84 pubmed publisher..Our findings implicate Reck in vascular remodeling, possibly through non-sprouting angiogenesis, in both maternal and embyonic tissues. ..
- Hirai K, Tabata Y, Hasegawa S, Sakai Y. Enhanced intestinal anastomotic healing with gelatin hydrogel incorporating basic fibroblast growth factor. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2016;10:E433-E442 pubmed publisher..Therefore controlled release of bFGF enhanced healing of an intestinal anastomosis during the early postoperative period and is a promising method to suppress anastomotic leakage. Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Toda H, Yamamoto M, Uyama H, Tabata Y. Effect of hydrogel elasticity and ephrinB2-immobilized manner on Runx2 expression of human mesenchymal stem cells. Acta Biomater. 2017;58:312-322 pubmed publisher..This is the novel report describing to demonstrate that the Runx2 expression of MSC is synergistically influenced by the hydrogels elasticity and their manner of ephrinB2 immobilized. ..