Affiliation: Kyoto University
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer: comparison between intermittent standard-dose cisplatin with 5-fluorouracil and daily low-dose cisplatin with continuous infusion of 5-fluorouracilHeitetsu Sai
Department of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, 54 Kawahara cho, Shogoin, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 9:149-53. 2004..The feasibility of these two concurrent chemoradiotherapeutic protocols was retrospectively reviewed for local control rate, overall survival, toxicity, and compliance in a single institutional situation...
- Long-term results of definitive radiotherapy for stage I esophageal cancerHeitetsu Sai
Department of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 62:1339-44. 2005..To analyze retrospectively the long-term results of external beam radiotherapy (RT) with or without intraluminal brachytherapy (ILBT) for patients with Stage I esophageal cancer...
- Patterns of care study of breast-conserving therapy in Japan: comparison of the treatment process between 1995 1997 and 1999 2001 surveysChikako Yamauchi
Department of Radiation Oncology and Image applied Therapy Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Jpn J Clin Oncol 37:737-43. 2007..Between the two national surveys, the Japanese Breast Cancer Society published its treatment guideline for BCT...
- Development of severe complications caused by stent placement followed by definitive radiation therapy for T4 esophageal cancerMasahiro Yakami
Department of Radiology, Osaka Red Cross Hospital, 5 30 Fudegasaki, Tennoji ku, Osaka 543 8555, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 8:395-8. 2003....
- Severe complications in advanced esophageal cancer treated with radiotherapy after intubation of esophageal stents: a questionnaire survey of the Japanese Society for Esophageal DiseasesYasumasa Nishimura
Department of Radiology, Kinki University School of Medicine, Osaka Sayama, Osaka, Japan
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 56:1327-32. 2003..A questionnaire survey was performed to evaluate the complications and prognosis of esophageal cancer treated with esophageal intubation before or during radiotherapy...