Affiliation: Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
- Naito Y, Takagi T, Kuroda M, Katada K, Ichikawa H, Kokura S, et al. An orally active matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor, ONO-4817, reduces dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis in mice. Inflamm Res. 2004;53:462-8 pubmed
- Uchiyama K, Naito Y, Yagi N, Mizushima K, Higashimura Y, Hirai Y, et al. Selected reaction monitoring for colorectal cancer diagnosis using a set of five serum peptides identified by BLOTCHIPÂ®-MS analysis. J Gastroenterol. 2018;: pubmed publisher..In this case-control validation study, we confirmed high diagnostic performance for CRC using five peptides that were identified in our previous study as serum biomarker candidates for the detection of CRC. ..
- Naito Y, Uchiyama K, Takagi T, Yoshikawa T. Therapeutic potential of carbon monoxide (CO) for intestinal inflammation. Curr Med Chem. 2012;19:70-6 pubmed..These results indicate that CO may have a potential to be one of the therapeutic strategies in IBD patients. ..
- Naito Y, Takagi T, Ichikawa H, Tomatsuri N, Kuroda M, Isozaki Y, et al. A novel potent inhibitor of inducible nitric oxide inhibitor, ONO-1714, reduces intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Nitric Oxide. 2004;10:170-7 pubmed
- Naito Y, Yoshikawa T. Rebamipide: a gastrointestinal protective drug with pleiotropic activities. Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010;4:261-70 pubmed publisher..The aim of this article is to provide an update on the pharmacological and clinical profile of rebamipide and to explore further possibilities for additional indications. ..
- Higashimura Y, Naito Y, Takagi T, Uchiyama K, Mizushima K, Ushiroda C, et al. Protective effect of agaro-oligosaccharides on gut dysbiosis and colon tumorigenesis in high-fat diet-fed mice. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2016;310:G367-75 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that oral intake of AGO prevents HFD-induced gut dysbiosis, thereby inhibiting colon carcinogenesis. ..
- Naito Y, Takagi T, Uchiyama K, Katada K, Yoshikawa T. Multiple targets of carbon monoxide gas in the intestinal inflammation. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2016;595:147-52 pubmed publisher..Finally, we have discussed the direction of translational research with respect to launching a novel agent for releasing CO in the intestine. ..
- Uchiyama K, Yagi N, Mizushima K, Higashimura Y, Hirai Y, Okayama T, et al. Serum metabolomics analysis for early detection of colorectal cancer. J Gastroenterol. 2017;52:677-694 pubmed publisher..Our results show that benzoic acid exhibited excellent diagnostic power and could potentially serve as a novel disease biomarker for CRC diagnosis. ..
- Naito Y, Takagi T, Oya Ito T, Okada H, Suzuki T, Hirata I, et al. Impaired gastric ulcer healing in diabetic mice: role of methylglyoxal. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2009;60 Suppl 7:123-30 pubmed
- Naito Y, Takagi T, Okada H, Nukigi Y, Uchiyama K, Kuroda M, et al. Expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase and nitric oxide-modified proteins in Helicobacter pylori-associated atrophic gastric mucosa. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;23 Suppl 2:S250-7 pubmed publisher..The proposed classification by chromoendoscopy is useful for screening patients for atrophic and iNOS-expressing gastric mucosa with NO-modified proteins in H. pylori-associated atrophic gastric mucosa. ..