Affiliation: Kyoto City Hospital
- Successful non-T cell-depleted HLA haplo-identical three-loci mismatched hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from mother to son based on the feto-maternal microchimerism in chronic myelogenous leukemiaN Ochiai
Second Department of Medicine, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Bone Marrow Transplant 30:793-6. 2002..Bone marrow aspiration on day 120 showed complete remission. Non-TCD HLA haplo-identical HSCT based on feto-maternal microchimerism might be feasible and has important implications in the selection of alternative family donors in HSCT...
- Evidence that CD31, CD49b, and CD62L are immunodominant minor histocompatibility antigens in HLA identical sibling bone marrow transplantsE Maruya
Department of Research, Kyoto Red Cross Blood Center, Kyoto, Japan the Department of Internal Medicine, Saku Central Hospital, Nagano, The Department of Transfusion Medicine, Yamaguchi University Hospital, Japan
Blood 92:2169-76. 1998..03) and CD62L + CD49b (P = . 004, Pcorrected = .078) was associated with acute GVHD. Therefore, CD31, CD49b, and CD62L might be candidates for immunodominant mHa...
- Modified ELISPOT assay may predict T-cell hyporesponsiveness to non-inherited maternal antigensK Taniguchi
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Int J Lab Hematol 32:e163-8. 2010..These observations suggest that our IFN-gamma ELISPOT assay-based method may predict the presence of immunological tolerance to NIMA...
- PCR-LIS-SSCP (Low ionic strength single-stranded conformation polymorphism)--a simple method for high-resolution allele typing of HLA-DRB1, -DQB1, and -DPB1E Maruya
Kyoto Red Cross Blood Center, Japan
Genome Res 6:51-7. 1996..It is simple, rapid, and cost effective, requiring neither radioisotopes nor enzymes to confirm the typing results of other methods...
- Association of a new allele of the TAP2 gene, TAP2*Bky2 (Val577), with susceptibility to Sjögren's syndromeS Kumagai
Kobe University Medical School, Japan
Arthritis Rheum 40:1685-92. 1997....
- Successful treatment of refractory T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia by unmanipulated stem cell transplantation from an HLA 3-loci mismatched (haploidentical) siblingK Ikegame
Department of Molecular Medicine, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
Bone Marrow Transplant 31:507-10. 2003..The patient is still in complete remission past day +400. We suggest that unmanipulated HLA-mismatched transplantation with intensified GVHD prophylaxis is an alternative option for patients who do not have an HLA-identical donor...
- Successful non-T-cell-depleted nonmyeloablative hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (NST) from an HLA-haploidentical 2-loci-mismatched sibling in a heavily transfused patient with severe aplastic anemia based on the fetomaternal microchimerismY Tsutsumi
Department of Internal Medicine, Hakodate Municipal Hospital, Hakodate, Japan
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:267-9. 2004..The result suggests that a long-term fetomaternal microchimerism-positive sibling can be a second-line donor if an alternative HLA-identical donor is not available...
- Non-T-cell-depleted HLA haploidentical stem cell transplantation based on feto-maternal microchimerism in pediatric patients with advanced malignanciesT Yoshihara
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:373-5. 2004
- Successful non-T-cell-depleted HLA-haploidentical stem cell transplantation (SCT) with reduced-intensity conditioning from a second child for late graft failure after the first HLA-haploidentical SCT for MDS/overt leukemia based on feto-maternal microchimS Fuchida
Bone Marrow Transplant 35:1031-2. 2005