Ken ichiro Kamei
Affiliation: Kyoto University
- Phenotypic and transcriptional modulation of human pluripotent stem cells induced by nano/microfabrication materialsKen ichiro Kamei
Institute for Integrated Cell Material Sciences WPI iCeMS, Kyoto University, Yoshida Ushinomiya cho, Sakyo ku, Kyoto, 606 8501, Japan
Adv Healthc Mater 2:287-91. 2013..The multiple analyses of cellular phenotypes and gene expression demonstrate that microfabrication materials preferentially direct hPSCs towards differentiation...
- Microfluidic image cytometryKen ichiro Kamei
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 706:191-206. 2011..In conjunction with statistical analysis, we were able to characterize extensive inter- and intra-tumoral molecular heterogeneity...
- A microfluidic platform for systems pathology: multiparameter single-cell signaling measurements of clinical brain tumor specimensJing Sun
Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Cancer Res 70:6128-38. 2010..Together with bioinformatic analysis, the MIC platform represents a robust, enabling in vitro molecular diagnostic technology for systems pathology analysis and personalized medicine...
- A differential cell capture assay for evaluating antibody interactions with cell surface targetsDavid J Sherman
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, Crump Institute of Molecular Imaging, California NanoSystems Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Anal Biochem 401:173-81. 2010..This approach can find utility when an antibody or antibody fragment against a known cell line needs to be selected for targeting studies...
- Chemically-defined scaffolds created with electrospun synthetic nanofibers to maintain mouse embryonic stem cell culture under feeder-free conditionsLi Liu
Institute for Integrated Cell Material Sciences, WPI iCeMS, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
Biotechnol Lett 34:1951-7. 2012..Furthermore, self-renewed ESCs differentiated into all three germ layers thereby providing a reliable way to expand mESCs without feeder cells...
- Microfluidic image cytometry for quantitative single-cell profiling of human pluripotent stem cells in chemically defined conditionsKen ichiro Kamei
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Lab Chip 10:1113-9. 2010..Using clustering analysis, we were able to systematically compare the characteristics of various hPSC lines in different conditions...
- A small library of DNA-encapsulated supramolecular nanoparticles for targeted gene deliveryHao Wang
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging CIMI, University of California, Los Angeles, 570 Westwood Plazas, CNSI Building, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1770, USA
Chem Commun (Camb) 46:1851-3. 2010....