Affiliation: Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
- Spinal amino acid release and repeated withdrawal in spinal morphine tolerant ratsTakae Ibuki
Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0818, USA
Br J Pharmacol 138:689-97. 2003....
- Cyclooxygenase-2 is induced in the endothelial cells throughout the central nervous system during carrageenan-induced hind paw inflammation; its possible role in hyperalgesiaTakae Ibuki
Anesthesiology, Graduate School of Medical Science and Radiology, Graduate School of Medical Science Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
J Neurochem 86:318-28. 2003....
- Burn injury enhances brain prostaglandin E2 production through induction of cyclooxygenase-2 and microsomal prostaglandin E synthase in cerebral vascular endothelial cells in ratsYoko Ozaki-Okayama
Department of Anesthesiology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Crit Care Med 32:795-800. 2004..To examine whether peripheral burn injury in rats elevates prostaglandin E2 in the central nervous system and to determine where in the central nervous system enzymes responsible for prostaglandin E2 synthesis are expressed...
- Sensory stimuli induce nuclear translocation and phosphorylation of nuclear factor κ B in primary sensory neurons of miceMegumi Fujikawa
Department of Anesthesiology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kamigyo ku, Kyoto 602 8566, Japan
Neurosci Res 71:178-82. 2011..These results suggest somatosensory stimuli quickly induce NF-κB-mediated gene transcription in DRG, and phospho-NF-κB could be a suitable histological marker for activated DRG neurons...
- Nerve growth factor induces systemic hyperalgesia after thoracic burn injury in the ratMasashi Ueda
Department of Anesthesiology, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kamikyo ku, Kyoto, 602 0841, Japan
Neurosci Lett 328:97-100. 2002..Moreover, rats injected daily with anti-NGF serum after burn injury did not develop hyperalgesia, suggesting that increased NGF in the tissue of the healing skin is a key factor causing systemic hyperalgesia during the recovery stage...
- The effects of neurosurgical stress on peripheral lymphocyte subpopulationsYoshiyuki Hori
Department of Anesthesiology, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Japan
J Clin Anesth 15:1-8. 2003..To observe changes in the peripheral lymphocyte subpopulations as an index of cellular immunity during neurosurgical procedures...
- A portable blood analyzer that uses on-line data management to deliver higher-quality patient informationMasayuki Shibasaki
Department of Anesthesiology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kamigyo ku, Kyoto, 602 8566, Japan
J Anesth 24:643-5. 2010..We found that the novel integration of circulatory dynamics with laboratory data enhanced the quality of intraoperative patient monitoring and reduced the cost and work load of doctors working in the operating room...
- The role of spinal muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in clonidine-induced anti-nociceptive effects in ratsKenji Honda
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 26:1178-80. 2003..These results suggest that the nociceptive effect of clonidine in the rat formalin model may be at least partly mediated by muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in the spinal cord...