Affiliation: Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
- KF-1 Ubiquitin Ligase: An Anxiety SuppressorTamotsu Hashimoto-Gotoh
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, Research Institute for Neurological Diseases and Geriatrics, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine Japan
Front Neurosci 3:15-24. 2009..Therefore, kf-1(-/-) mice may be a powerful tool for elucidating the molecular mechanisms involved in emotional regulation, and for screening novel anxiolytic/antidepressant compounds...
- A unifying model for functional difference and redundancy of presenilin-1 and -2 in cell apoptosis and differentiationTamotsu Hashimoto-Gotoh
Department of Genomic Medical Sciences, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 602 8566, Kyoto, Japan
Gene 323:115-23. 2003..The model explains not only the functional redundancy but also apparently conflicting observations reported so far for PS1 and PS2...
- Bone mass increase specific to the female in a line of transgenic mice overexpressing human osteoblast stimulating factor-1Tamotsu Hashimoto-Gotoh
Genomic Medical Sciences, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kamigyo ku, Kyoto 602 8566, Japan
J Bone Miner Metab 22:278-82. 2004..Twelve copies at most seemed to be functional, but no direct evidence supporting female-specific mRNA synthesis of the transgene was obtained...
- KF-1 ubiquitin ligase: anxiety suppressor modelTamotsu Hashimoto-Gotoh
Department of Molecular Cell Physiology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 465 Kajii cho, Kawaramachi Hirokoji, Kamigyo ku, Kyoto, 602 8566, Japan
Cell Biochem Biophys 60:69-75. 2011..The kf-1 null mice should be useful in elucidating the molecular mechanisms of the anxiety regulation and for screening novel anxiolytic compounds, which may block the putative anxiety promoter...
- Differential expression of presenilin-alpha and -beta (PSalpha and PSbeta) in Xenopus laevis: embryonic phosphorylation of PSalphaYoshihisa Watanabe
Genomic Medical Sciences, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 602 8566, Kyoto, Japan
Gene 314:165-72. 2003..Our results suggest that PS1 and PS2 may play different roles under physiological conditions despite their high structural similarity...
- [Future perspectives on the osteoporosis gene therapy]Atsushi Tsujimura
Department of Genomic Medical Sciences, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
Nihon Rinsho 62:794-8. 2004