Affiliation: Kyorin University
- Histopathologcial and clonal study of combined lobular and ductal carcinoma of the breastEri Tazaki
Department of Surgery, Kyorin University, School of Medicine, Japan
Pathol Int 63:297-304. 2013....
- Two cases of breast carcinoma with osteoclastic giant cells: are the osteoclastic giant cells pro-tumoural differentiation of macrophages?Yukiko Shishido-Hara
Department of Pathology, Kyorin University School of Medicine 6 20 2, Shinkawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181 8611, Japan
Diagn Pathol 5:55. 2010..Appearance of OGCs may not be anti-tumoural immunological reactions, but rather pro-tumoural differentiation of macrophage responding to hypervascular microenvironments induced by breast cancer...
- Cyclic AMP-mediated growth suppression and MAPK phosphorylation in thyroid papillary carcinoma cellsHirofumi Matsumoto
Department of Pathology, Kyorin University School of Medicine, Tokyo 181 8611, Japan
Mol Med Report 1:245-9. 2008..There could, however, be other mechanisms by which cAMP signaling inhibits the growth of papillary carcinoma cells...
- ATP-binding cassette transporters in primary central nervous system lymphoma: decreased expression of MDR1 P-glycoprotein and breast cancer resistance protein in tumor capillary endothelial cellsSeiji Sakata
Department of Pathology, Kyorin University Faculty of Medicine, 6 20 2 Shinkawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181 8611, Japan
Oncol Rep 25:333-9. 2011..Thus, decreased expression may permit delivery of chemotherapeutic agents to the tumor tissues...
- Alternative lengthening of telomeres in the human adrenocortical carcinoma cell line H295RMasachika Fujiwara
Department of Pathology, Kensei General Hospital, Iwase, Nishi ibaraki, Ibaraki 309 1295, Japan
Int J Oncol 29:445-51. 2006..We anticipate that H295R cells will be a good model for understanding the significance and mechanism of ALT in human cancers...
- Decreased expression of the thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor in poorly-differentiated carcinoma of the thyroidHirofumi Matsumoto
Department of Pathology, Kyorin University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Oncol Rep 19:1405-11. 2008..In conclusion, we demonstrated that TSHR expression was decreased in PDCs despite conserved TTF-1 expression and that it correlated to the proliferative activity in PDCs...
- Expression of stem cell factor (SCF), a KIT ligand, in gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs): a potential marker for tumor proliferationKazuhiko Hirano
Department of Pathology, Kyorin University School of Medicine, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan
Pathol Res Pract 204:799-807. 2008..Thus, SCF expression would be a useful marker for tumor proliferation...
- Divergent expression of L-type amino acid transporter 1 during uterine cervical carcinogenesisKaname Uno
Kyorin University School of Medicine, Tokyo 181 8611, Japan
Hum Pathol 42:1660-6. 2011....
- Histiocytoid breast carcinoma: solid variant of invasive lobular carcinoma with decreased expression of both E-cadherin and CD44 epithelial variantMasachika Fujiwara
Department of Pathology, Kensei General Hospital, Iwase, Nishi ibaraki, Japan
Pathol Int 55:353-9. 2005..Decreased expression of both E-cadherin and CD44 epithelial variant may be responsible for the loose cellular cohesiveness observed in HBC...