Affiliation: Kitasato University
- Ooki A, Yamashita K, Kikuchi S, Sakuramoto S, Katada N, Watanabe M. Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 as a convergent therapeutic target for lymph node metastasis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2010;127:543-54 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the expression status may be a landmark to select patients with benefit from PRL-3-targeted therapy. Thus, PRL-3 could be a convergent therapeutic target against ESCC with LNM. ..
- Yokoi K, Yamashita K, Watanabe M. Analysis of DNA Methylation Status in Bodily Fluids for Early Detection of Cancer. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Another promising methylation marker has been identified in various bodily fluids for several cancers. We reviewed studies that analyzed DNA methylation in bodily fluids as a less-invasive cancer screening. ..
- Ooki A, Yamashita K, Kikuchi S, Sakuramoto S, Katada N, Waraya M, et al. Therapeutic potential of PRL-3 targeting and clinical significance of PRL-3 genomic amplification in gastric cancer. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:122 pubmed publisher....
- Nakamura K, Yamashita K, Sawaki H, Waraya M, Katoh H, Nakayama N, et al. Aberrant methylation of GCNT2 is tightly related to lymph node metastasis of primary CRC. Anticancer Res. 2015;35:1411-21 pubmed..We identified aberrant expression of GCNT2, which can be explained by promoter DNA hypermethylation. Hypomethylation of the GCNT2 variant 2 reflected lymph node metastasis of CRC in the tumor and normal tissues. ..
- Ushiku H, Yamashita K, Ema A, Minatani N, Kikuchi M, Kojo K, et al. DNA diagnosis of peritoneal fluid cytology test by CDO1 promoter DNA hypermethylation in gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer. 2017;: pubmed publisher..DNA CY1 detected by Q-MSP for CDO1 gene promoter DNA methylation has a great potential to detect minimal residual disease of the peritoneum in GC clinics as a novel DNA marker. ..