Affiliation: Kitasato University
- Crystal structure of heterotetrameric sarcosine oxidase from Corynebacterium sp. U-96Koh Ida
Department of Biosciences, School of Science, Kitasato University, 1 15 1 Kitasato, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 228 8555, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 333:359-66. 2005..Based on the structures determined and on the previous works, the structure-function relationship on the heterotetrameric sarcosine oxidase is discussed...
- Structural basis of proteolytic activation of L-phenylalanine oxidase from Pseudomonas sp. P-501Koh Ida
Department of Biosciences, School of Science, Graduate School of Fundamental Life Science, Kitasato University, Kitasato, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan
J Biol Chem 283:16584-90. 2008..The possibility that an interaction of the hydrophobic side chain of substrate with the residues of the vestibule region may open the funnel as a putative amino acid channel is discussed...
- High resolution X-ray crystal structures of L-phenylalanine oxidase (deaminating and decarboxylating) from Pseudomonas sp. P-501. Structures of the enzyme-ligand complex and catalytic mechanismKoh Ida
Department of Biosciences, School of Science, Kitasato University, Kitasato 1 15 1, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252 0329, Japan
J Biochem 150:659-69. 2011....
- Channeling and conformational changes in the heterotetrameric sarcosine oxidase from Corynebacterium sp. U-96Tomotaka Moriguchi
Division of Bioscience, Graduate School of Fundamental Life Science, Kitasato University, Kitasato 1 15 1, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252 0329, Japan
J Biochem 148:491-505. 2010..Oxygen molecules are probably located on the surface cavity and diffuse to the FMN isoalloxazine ring; the H(2)O(2) formed exits via the oxygen channel...
- Crystal structures of sodium-bound annexin A4Kohei Butsushita
Biological Science Course, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Aoyama Gakuin University, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 73:2274-80. 2009..Only the side chain of Glu71 was moved by Na(+)-coordination in CBS I. These results indicate that Anx4 also binds not only Ca(2+) but also Na(+) ion in the CBS...
- Structural basis of the substrate-specific two-step catalysis of long chain fatty acyl-CoA synthetase dimerYuko Hisanaga
Structural Biophysics Laboratory, RIKEN Harima Institute at SPring 8, Sayo, Hyogo, Japan
J Biol Chem 279:31717-26. 2004..Based on these high resolution crystal structures, we propose a unidirectional Bi Uni Uni Bi Ping-Pong mechanism for the two-step acylation by ttLC-FACS...
- RIKEN structural genomics beamlines at the SPring-8; high throughput protein crystallography with automated beamline operationGo Ueno
SPring 8 RIKEN, Kouto, Sayo gun, Hyogo, 679 5148, Japan
J Struct Funct Genomics 7:15-22. 2006..BL26B1 has started user operation, and the automatic operation with the sample management system has been implemented at BL26B2...