Affiliation: Kitasato University
- Cytologic scoring of endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the endometriumYukari Nishimura
Department of Clinical Cytology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kitasato University, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan
Cancer 105:8-12. 2005..The objective of this study was to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of cytologic scoring in assessing the morphologic differentiation of endometrioid adenocarcinomas of the endometrium using endometrial smears...
- Clinicopathologic relevance of asymptomatic endometrial carcinomaToshiko Jobo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Kitasato University, 1 15 1 Kitasato, Sagamihara shi, Kanagawa ken 228 8555, Japan
Acta Cytol 47:611-5. 2003..To assess whether screening asymptomatic women is significant for early detection of endometrial carcinoma...
- Significance of matrix metalloproteinase-7 [correction of matrix metalloproteinase-2], -11 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 expression in normal, hyperplastic and neoplastic endometriumAkane Obokata
Department of Clinical Cytology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kitasato University, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 228 8555, Japan
Anticancer Res 27:95-105. 2007..This study aimed to examine the expressions of MMP-7 and -11 and TIMP-1 in normal, hyperplastic and neoplastic endometrium and their correlation to clinicopathologic factors...
- High expression of skp2 correlates with poor prognosis in endometrial endometrioid adenocarcinomaYuko Kamata
Department of Clinical Cytology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kitasato University, Kanagawa, Japan
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 131:591-6. 2005..This study aimed to investigate the correlation of skp2 expression with the expression of p27 and other cell cycle regulators, and clinicopathological parameters in endometrial endometrioid adenocarcinoma...
- Aspiration cytology of malignant fibrous histiocytoma after radiation therapy for carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a case reportTsutomu Arai
Graduate School of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine, Kitasato University, Kanagawa, Japan
Acta Cytol 48:859-63. 2004..Cytologic reports on malignant fibrous histiocytoma (MFH) following radiation therapy for carcinoma of the uterine cervix are very rare...
- [Borderline lesions in the endometrium]Hiroyuki Kuramoto
Clinical Cytology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kitasato University
Nihon Rinsho 62:279-84. 2004
- Phase II study of radiation therapy combined with weekly nedaplatin in locally advanced uterine cervical carcinoma: Kitasato Gynecologic Radiation Oncology Group (KGROG 0501)Yuzuru Niibe
Department of Radiology, Kitasato University School of Medicine, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan
Jpn J Clin Oncol 37:70-2. 2007..We plan to recruit 45 patients within 3 years...