- Sensitization of catastrophic cognition in cognitive-behavioral therapy for panic disorderYumiko Noda
Department of Psychiatry and Cognitive Behavioral Medicine, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Mizuho cho, Mizuho ku, Nagoya 467 8601, Japan
BMC Psychiatry 7:70. 2007....
- Interoceptive hypersensitivity and interoceptive exposure in patients with panic disorder: specificity and effectivenessKiyoe Lee
Department of Psychiatry and Cognitive Behavioral Medicine, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya 467 8601, Japan
BMC Psychiatry 6:32. 2006..We examined the effectiveness of various interoceptive exposure exercises using the Body Sensations Questionnaire (BSQ) (Chambless et al., 1984)...
- Cross-cultural study of conviction subtype Taijin Kyofu: proposal and reliability of Nagoya-Osaka diagnostic criteria for social anxiety disorderYoshihiro Kinoshita
Department of Psychiatry, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:307-13. 2008..5% with DSM-IV and 87.6% with the modified DSM-IV with Nagoya-Osaka criteria (p < 0.001). These findings indicate that the Nagoya-Osaka criteria for SAD can improve interrater reliability of SAD...
- Fear of negative evaluation is associated with delusional ideation in non-clinical population and patients with schizophreniaYoshihiro Kinoshita
Department of Psychiatry, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 46:703-10. 2011..A number of recent studies suggest that delusions may be explained as a continuum from normal beliefs. Fear of negative evaluation from others (FNE) is one of potential factors that might describe this psychological process of delusions...
- Hallucinations in visually impaired individuals: an analysis of the National Comorbidity Survey ReplicationYoshihiro Kinoshita
Department of Psychiatry, University of Southampton, Royal South Hants Hospital, Brintons Terrace, Southampton, SO14 0YG, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 44:104-8. 2009....
- Cognitive-behavior therapy for Japanese patients with panic disorder: acute phase and one-year follow-up resultsYumi Nakano
Department of Psychiatry and Cognitive Behavioral Medicine, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya, Japan
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 62:313-21. 2008..The aim of this paper is to report the outcomes and follow-up data of our cognitive behavioral therapy program for Japanese patients with panic disorder and to examine the baseline predictors of their outcomes...
- Gradations of clinical severity and sensitivity to change assessed with the Beck Depression Inventory-II in Japanese patients with depressionTakahiro Hiroe
Department of Psychiatry and Cognitive Behavioral Medicine, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Mizuho ku, Nagoya, 467 8601, Japan
Psychiatry Res 135:229-35. 2005....
- [A Kumamoto model of clinical training in tracheal intubation for paramedics]Fumiharu Yanagi
Department of Anesthesia, Japan Labour Health and Welfare Organization, Kumamoto Rosai Hospital, Yatsushiro 866 8533
Masui 55:486-7, 492-3. 2006..A specialized training system in tracheal intubation has been established in Kumamoto Prefecture...
- Epidemiological survey of Vibrio vulnificus infection in Japan between 1999 and 2003Yuji Inoue
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan
J Dermatol 35:129-39. 2008..1%) suffered from liver cancer. The incidence of V. vulnificus infection was different according to districts. Geographic and climatic factors also contributed to the occurrence of V. vulnificus infection...