Affiliation: Keio University
- Reevaluation of the role of parallel fiber synapses in delay eyeblink conditioning in mice using Cbln1 as a toolKyoichi Emi
Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Keio University Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology, Japan Science and Technology Corporation Kawaguchi, Saitama, Japan
Front Neural Circuits 7:180. 2013..In contrast, extracerebellar structures or remaining PF-PC synapses in cbln1(-/-) mice may be sufficient for the expression, maintenance, and extinction of its memory trace...
- Cerebellar LTD vs. motor learning-lessons learned from studying GluD2Michisuke Yuzaki
School of Medicine, Keio University, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan Electronic address
Neural Netw 47:36-41. 2013..Therefore, genetic manipulations of GluD2 will help to clarify the relationship between LTD and motor learning in the cerebellum. ..
- The ins and outs of GluD2--why and how Purkinje cells use the special glutamate receptorMichisuke Yuzaki
School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
Cerebellum 11:438-9. 2012..These findings indicate how GluD2 is activated and regulates functions at PF-Purkinje cell synapses. A hypothesis about why GluD2 is employed by PF synapses is also discussed...
- Cbln and C1q family proteins: new transneuronal cytokinesM Yuzaki
Department of Neurophysiology, School of Medicine, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
Cell Mol Life Sci 65:1698-705. 2008....
- New (but old) molecules regulating synapse integrity and plasticity: Cbln1 and the delta2 glutamate receptorM Yuzaki
Department of Neurophysiology, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan
Neuroscience 162:633-43. 2009....
- Characterization of L-homocysteate-induced currents in Purkinje cells from wild-type and NMDA receptor knockout miceM Yuzaki
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 2794, USA
J Neurophysiol 82:2820-6. 1999....
- Characterization of the apoptosis-associated tyrosine kinase (AATYK) expressed in the CNSM Tomomura
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, TN 38105 2794, USA
Oncogene 20:1022-32. 2001..These findings suggest that through its tyrosine kinase activity, AATYK is involved in the apoptosis of mature neurons...
- Purification of Purkinje cells by fluorescence-activated cell sorting from transgenic mice that express green fluorescent proteinM Tomomura
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Eur J Neurosci 14:57-63. 2001..GFP-positive neurons will also be useful in the real-time observation of dendritic morphogenesis and axonal outgrowth during development, or after neuronal activity in vitro...