Affiliation: Keio University
- The ins and outs of GluD2--why and how Purkinje cells use the special glutamate receptorMichisuke Yuzaki
School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
Cerebellum 11:438-9. 2012..These findings indicate how GluD2 is activated and regulates functions at PF-Purkinje cell synapses. A hypothesis about why GluD2 is employed by PF synapses is also discussed...
- Cbln and C1q family proteins: new transneuronal cytokinesM Yuzaki
Department of Neurophysiology, School of Medicine, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
Cell Mol Life Sci 65:1698-705. 2008....
- New (but old) molecules regulating synapse integrity and plasticity: Cbln1 and the delta2 glutamate receptorM Yuzaki
Department of Neurophysiology, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan
Neuroscience 162:633-43. 2009....
- Characterization of L-homocysteate-induced currents in Purkinje cells from wild-type and NMDA receptor knockout miceM Yuzaki
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 2794, USA
J Neurophysiol 82:2820-6. 1999....
- Characterization of the apoptosis-associated tyrosine kinase (AATYK) expressed in the CNSM Tomomura
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, TN 38105 2794, USA
Oncogene 20:1022-32. 2001..These findings suggest that through its tyrosine kinase activity, AATYK is involved in the apoptosis of mature neurons...
- Purification of Purkinje cells by fluorescence-activated cell sorting from transgenic mice that express green fluorescent proteinM Tomomura
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Eur J Neurosci 14:57-63. 2001..GFP-positive neurons will also be useful in the real-time observation of dendritic morphogenesis and axonal outgrowth during development, or after neuronal activity in vitro...