Affiliation: Keio University
- Protective role for cytosolic phospholipase A2alpha in autoimmune diabetes of miceY Oikawa
Division of Stem Cell Regulation Research, G6, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
FEBS Lett 579:3975-8. 2005..These results suggested that cPLA(2)alpha plays a protective role in progression of insulitis and development of autoimmune diabetes by suppression of TNF-alpha production from macrophages...
- Elevated serum IP-10 levels observed in type 1 diabetesA Shimada
Division of Endocrinology, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Diabetes Care 24:510-5. 2001....
- N-acetyl-cysteine accelerates transfer of diabetes into non-obese diabetic scid miceJ Irie
Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Diabetologia 47:1803-9. 2004..The aim of this study was to clarify the effect of N-acetyl-cysteine on beta cells using an adoptive transfer system in a murine model of type 1 diabetes...
- A mouse model of the atopic eczema/dermatitis syndrome by repeated application of a crude extract of house-dust mite Dermatophagoides farinaeH Matsuoka
Department of Medical Zoology, Jichi Medical School, Japan
Allergy 58:139-45. 2003..With this material, we attempted to produce an animal model of the atopic eczema/dermatitis syndrome (AEDS)...
- Retinoic acid disintegrated desmosomes and hemidesmosomes in stratified oral keratinocytesS Hatakeyama
Department of Oral Pathology, School of Dentistry, Iwate Medical University, Morioka, Japan
J Oral Pathol Med 33:622-8. 2004..The effects of all-trans RA on cell-cell and cell-matrix connections of gingival epithelial (GE)1 cells in a multilayered culture were investigated...