Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Keio University
- Non-canonical inhibition of DNA damage-dependent ubiquitination by OTUB1Shinichiro Nakada
Center of Integrated Medical Research, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinano machi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, 160 8582, Japan
Nature 466:941-6. 2010..Finally, OTUB1 depletion mitigates the DSB repair defect associated with defective ATM signalling, indicating that pharmacological targeting of the OTUB1-UBC13 interaction might enhance the DNA damage response...
- Abnormalities in DNA double-strand break response beyond primary immunodeficiencyShinichiro Nakada
Center of Integrated Medical Research, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, 160 8582, Japan
Int J Hematol 93:425-33. 2011..Recent studies have begun to clarify the mechanisms underlying the molecular pathogenesis of such DNA DSB-related primary immunodeficiency...
- Identification and characterization of polymorphic variations of the ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) gene in childhood Hodgkin diseaseMasatoshi Takagi
Department of Pediatrics and Developmental Biology, Postgraduate Medical School, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
Blood 103:283-90. 2004..We conclude that the rare polymorphic variants of the ATM gene that we identified in children with HD encode functionally abnormal proteins, and we discuss the possible genetic risk factors for childhood HD...
- Telomerase reverse transcriptase protects ATM-deficient hematopoietic stem cells from ROS-induced apoptosis through a telomere-independent mechanismEriko Nitta
Department of Cell Differentiation, The Sakaguchi Laboratory of Developmental Biology, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Blood 117:4169-80. 2011..The current study demonstrates that TERT mitigates aging by protecting HSCs under stressful conditions through telomere length-independent mechanisms...
- Early G2/M checkpoint failure as a molecular mechanism underlying etoposide-induced chromosomal aberrationsShinichiro Nakada
Department of Pediatrics and Developmental Biology, Graduate Medical School, and Medical Research Institute, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
J Clin Invest 116:80-9. 2006....