Affiliation: Kazusa DNA Research Institute
- Isobe S, Nakaya A, Tabata S. Genotype matrix mapping: searching for quantitative trait loci interactions in genetic variation in complex traits. DNA Res. 2007;14:217-25 pubmed..The results indicated there were multiple QTL interactions affecting the phenotype (flowering date). GMM will be a valuable approach to identify QTL interactions in genetic variation of a complex trait within a variety of organisms...
- Isobe S, Kölliker R, Hisano H, Sasamoto S, Wada T, Klimenko I, et al. Construction of a consensus linkage map for red clover (Trifolium pratense L.). BMC Plant Biol. 2009;9:57 pubmed publisher..For red clover, three genetic linkage maps have been published, but the information in these existing maps has not been integrated...
- Hirakawa H, Okada Y, Tabuchi H, Shirasawa K, Watanabe A, Tsuruoka H, et al. Survey of genome sequences in a wild sweet potato, Ipomoea trifida (H. B. K.) G. Don. DNA Res. 2015;22:171-9 pubmed publisher..The results presented here are expected to contribute to the progress of genomic and genetic studies of I. trifida, as well as studies of the sweet potato and the genus Ipomoea in general. ..
- Isobe S, Hirakawa H, Sato S, Maeda F, Ishikawa M, Mori T, et al. Construction of an integrated high density simple sequence repeat linkage map in cultivated strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa) and its applicability. DNA Res. 2013;20:79-92 pubmed publisher..1 cM in length. Macrosynteny at the chromosome level was observed between the LGs of F. × ananassa and the genome of F. vesca. Variety distinction on 129 F. × ananassa lines was demonstrated using 45 selected SSR markers...
- Nagano S, Shirasawa K, Hirakawa H, Maeda F, Ishikawa M, Isobe S. Discrimination of candidate subgenome-specific loci by linkage map construction with an S1 population of octoploid strawberry (Fragaria?×?ananassa). BMC Genomics. 2017;18:374 pubmed publisher..The mapped SNPs and SSR loci on the linkage map are expected to be seed points for the construction of pseudomolecules in the octoploid strawberry. ..
- Tanase K, Nishitani C, Hirakawa H, Isobe S, Tabata S, Ohmiya A, et al. Transcriptome analysis of carnation (Dianthus caryophyllus L.) based on next-generation sequencing technology. BMC Genomics. 2012;13:292 pubmed publisher....