Affiliation: Kawasaki Medical School
- The effect of age on inflammatory responses and nerve root injuries after lumbar disc herniation: an experimental study in a canine modelT Hasegawa
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Kawasaki Medical School, Okayama, Japan
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 25:937-40. 2000..An experimental investigation on the effect of age on pathologic events surrounding the herniated disc and at the adjacent nerve root...
- Vascularized nerve grafts for the treatment of large nerve gap after severe trauma to an upper extremityT Hasegawa
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Kawasaki Medical School, 577 Matsushima, Kurashiki, 701 0192, Okayama, Japan
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 124:209-13. 2004..The results of this study show that vascularized sural nerve grafting should be considered as a clinical alternative for nerve reconstruction in patients with nerve defects longer than 20 cm...
- Hydroxyapatite-coating of pedicle screws improves resistance against pull-out force in the osteoporotic canine lumbar spine model: a pilot studyToru Hasegawa
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Kawasaki Medical School, 577 Matsushima, Kurashiki, Okayama 701 0192, Japan
Spine J 5:239-43. 2005..There are few reports of in vivo investigations involving biomechanical and histological evaluations in the osteoporotic spine...
- Age-related effects of cocultured rat nucleus pulposus cells and macrophages on nitric oxide production and cytokine imbalanceRaijiro Katsuno
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Kawasaki Medical College, Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:845-9. 2008..A study of age-related effects on nitric oxide (NO) and cytokine production in cocultured rat nucleus pulposus (NP) cells and macrophages...
- Treatment for patients with postmenopausal osteoporosis who have been placed on HRT and show a decrease in bone mineral density: effects of concomitant administration of vitamin K(2)Takao Hidaka
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, 2630 Sugitani, Toyama 930 0194, Japan
J Bone Miner Metab 20:235-9. 2002..Therefore, as a supplementary drug for postmenopausal osteoporosis, vitamin K(2) is a good therapeutic option for patients who are placed on HRT...