Affiliation: Kanazawa University
- Renal involvement of polyarteritis nodosa: CT and MR findingsKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa, 920 8641, Japan
Abdom Imaging 34:265-70. 2009..To evaluate the imaging findings in patients with renal involvement of Polyarteritis nodosa (PN) to diagnose as early as possible...
- Selective atrophy of the middle hepatic venous drainage area in hepatitis C-related cirrhotic liver: morphometric study by using multidetector CTKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa 920 8641, Japan
Radiology 257:705-14. 2010....
- Confluent hepatic fibrosis in liver cirrhosis: possible relation with middle hepatic venous drainageKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa 920 8641, Japan
Jpn J Radiol 31:530-7. 2013....
- Severe intestinal bleeding due to sinistral portal hypertension after pylorus-preserving pancreatoduodenectomyKumi Ozaki
Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University, Takara machi, Japan
Abdom Imaging 35:643-5. 2010..The present case showed atypical development of collateral vessels due to the postoperative state, which made diagnosis difficult...
- Pseudoaneurysm of the lingual artery after concurrent intra-arterial chemotherapy with radiotherapy for advanced tongue cancerShigeyuki Murono
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, School of Medicine, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan
Head Neck 33:1230-2. 2011..Aneurysms of the external carotid artery and its branches are rare...