Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Kanazawa University
- ADAMTS1 alters blood vessel morphology and TSP1 levels in LNCaP and LNCaP-19 prostate tumorsHeléne Gustavsson
Department of Urology, Lundberg Laboratory for Cancer Research, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
BMC Cancer 10:288. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the function of ADAMTS1 in prostate tumors...
- ADAMTS-1 is an active metalloproteinase associated with the extracellular matrixK Kuno
Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920 0934, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:18821-6. 1999..Consequently, ADAMTS-1 is an active metalloprotease that is associated with the extracellular matrix. This study strongly suggests that ADAMTS-1 may play a role in the inflammatory process through its protease activity...
- ADAMTS-1 cleaves a cartilage proteoglycan, aggrecanK Kuno
Department of Molecular Membrane Biology, Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University, Ishikawa, Japan
FEBS Lett 478:241-5. 2000..In addition, deletional analysis demonstrated that the C-terminal spacer region of ADAMTS-1 is necessary to degrade aggrecan. These results suggest that ADAMTS-1 may be involved in the turnover of aggrecan in vivo...
- The Caenorhabditis elegans ADAMTS family gene adt-1 is necessary for morphogenesis of the male copulatory organsKouji Kuno
Department of Basic and Clinical Oncology, Center for the Development of Molecular Target Drugs, Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920 0934, Japan
J Biol Chem 277:12228-36. 2002..We hypothesize that ADT-1 controls the ray extension process via remodeling of the ECM in the cuticle...
- The carboxyl-terminal half region of ADAMTS-1 suppresses both tumorigenicity and experimental tumor metastatic potentialKouji Kuno
Center for the Development of Molecular Target Drugs, Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920 0934, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 319:1327-33. 2004..Our data suggest that the C-terminal half region of ADAMTS-1 has therapeutic potential as an inhibitor of tumor growth and metastasis...
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs (ADAMTS)-1 null mutant mice develop renal lesions mimicking obstructive nephropathyHitoshi Yokoyama
Division of Blood Purification, Department of Gastroenterology and Nephrology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Japan
Nephrol Dial Transplant 17:39-41. 2002..We studied the biological role of ADAMTS-1 in the kidney...
- Protective roles of the fractalkine/CX3CL1-CX3CR1 interactions in alkali-induced corneal neovascularization through enhanced antiangiogenic factor expressionPeirong Lu
Clinical Immunology Key Laboratory of Jiangsu Province, First Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou University, Suzhou, China
J Immunol 180:4283-91. 2008....