Affiliation: Kagoshima University
- Ishigami S, Ueno S, Nishizono Y, Matsumoto M, Kurahara H, Arigami T, et al. Prognostic impact of CD168 expression in gastric cancer. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:106 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that cancerous CD168 expression can be used as a prognostic marker of gastric cancer owing to its interactions with stromal hyaluronic acid. ..
- Arigami T, Natsugoe S, Uenosono Y, Yanagita S, Ehi K, Arima H, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor-C and -D expression correlates with lymph node micrometastasis in pN0 early gastric cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2009;99:148-53 pubmed publisher..Thus, levels of VEGF-C and -D expression might be useful for predicting micrometastasis in patients with early gastric cancer. ..
- Arigami T, Natsugoe S, Uenosono Y, Yanagita S, Arima H, Hirata M, et al. CCR7 and CXCR4 expression predicts lymph node status including micrometastasis in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol. 2009;35:19-24 pubmed..0021). Assessment of CCR7 and CXCR4 expression in gastric cancer is a useful tool for predicting lymph node metastatic status including LNMM. ..
- Arigami T, Uenosono Y, Hirata M, Yanagita S, Ishigami S, Natsugoe S. B7-H3 expression in gastric cancer: a novel molecular blood marker for detecting circulating tumor cells. Cancer Sci. 2011;102:1019-24 pubmed publisher..02). Multivariate analysis demonstrated that B7-H3 expression was an independent prognostic factor (P = 0.046). Our results indicate that B7-H3 appears to be a useful blood marker for predicting tumor progression in gastric cancer. ..
- Arigami T, Uenosono Y, Ishigami S, Hagihara T, Haraguchi N, Natsugoe S. Clinical significance of the B7-H4 coregulatory molecule as a novel prognostic marker in gastric cancer. World J Surg. 2011;35:2051-7 pubmed publisher..001). The B7-H4 coregulatory molecule is a novel prognostic marker related to the T-cell-mediated immune response, and its pathway may be a molecular target for controlling tumor progression in patients with gastric cancer. ..
- Arigami T, Uenosono Y, Ishigami S, Hagihara T, Haraguchi N, Matsushita D, et al. Expression of stanniocalcin 1 as a potential biomarker of gastric cancer. Oncology. 2012;83:158-64 pubmed publisher..032 and p = 0.013, respectively). Our data strongly suggest that STC 1 is a potentially useful blood marker for predicting biological tumor aggressiveness in patients with gastric cancer. ..