Affiliation: Iwate Medical University
- Inhibition by pregnenolone sulfate of nicotinic acetylcholine response in adrenal chromaffin cellsKenzo Kudo
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Iwate Medical University, Morioka, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 456:19-27. 2002..Our results further indicate that pregnenolone sulfate may modulate nicotinic receptor-mediated responses in the brain...
- Proof of the mysterious efficacy of ginseng: basic and clinical trials: suppression of adrenal medullary function in vitro by ginsengEiichi Tachikawa
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Iwate Medical University
J Pharmacol Sci 95:140-4. 2004..It is highly possible that these effects of ginsenosides and their metabolites are associated with the anti-stress action of ginseng...
- In vitro inhibition of adrenal catecholamine secretion by steroidal metabolites of ginseng saponinsEiichi Tachikawa
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Iwate Medical University, Uchimaru 19 1, Morioka 020 8505, Japan
Biochem Pharmacol 66:2213-21. 2003..The inhibitory effect of ginsenoside metabolites is probably one of the mechanisms of action responsible for the pharmacological effects of ginseng...
- Inflammatory cytokines decrease the expression of nicotinic acetylcholine receptor during the cell maturationYukiko Kondo
Department of Pharmacology, Iwate Medical School, Bldg 3 4, 19 1 Uchimaru, Morioka, Iwate, 020 8505, Japan
Mol Cell Biochem 333:57-64. 2010..These results suggested that nicotinic stimulation had no effect on the diminishment of alpha 7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor on JawsII cells by LPS stimulation...
- Methamphetamine induces endoplasmic reticulum stress related gene CHOP/Gadd153/ddit3 in dopaminergic cellsYasuyuki Irie
Department of Pharmacology, Iwate Medical School, Uchimaru, Morioka, Japan
Cell Tissue Res 345:231-41. 2011....