Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Hokkaido University
- Kasamatsu J, Takahashi S, Azuma M, Matsumoto M, Morii Sakai A, Imamura M, et al. PolyI:C and mouse survivin artificially embedding human 2B peptide induce a CD4+ T cell response to autologous survivin in HLA-A*2402 transgenic mice. Immunobiology. 2015;220:74-82 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that activated, self-reactive CD4(+) helper T cells proliferate in MmSVN2B+polyI:C immunization and contribute to Th1 polarization followed by antibody production, but hardly participate in CTL induction. ..
- Takaki H, Takashima K, Oshiumi H, Ainai A, Suzuki T, Hasegawa H, et al. cGAMP Promotes Germinal Center Formation and Production of IgA in Nasal-Associated Lymphoid Tissue. Med Sci (Basel). 2017;5: pubmed publisher..The cGAMP effect was STING-dependent. Taken together, cGAMP as an HA vaccine adjuvant promoted a STING-dependent NALT environment suitable for the enhancement of IgA production. ..
- Takashima K, Takeda Y, Oshiumi H, Shime H, Okabe M, Ikawa M, et al. STING in tumor and host cells cooperatively work for NK cell-mediated tumor growth retardation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;478:1764-71 pubmed publisher..Our data show that STING induces tumor cytotoxicity by NK cells through tumor and host immune cell network to contribute to innate surveillance and suppression of tumors in vivo. ..
- Seya T, Matsumoto M. The extrinsic RNA-sensing pathway for adjuvant immunotherapy of cancer. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2009;58:1175-84 pubmed publisher..In this review, we focus on the potential role of dsRNA in modulating the inflammatory milieu around mDCs and tumor-associated antigens to drive specific cellular effectors against the tumor. ..
- Kasamatsu J, Azuma M, Oshiumi H, Morioka Y, Okabe M, Ebihara T, et al. INAM plays a critical role in IFN-Î³ production by NK cells interacting with polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid-stimulated accessory cells. J Immunol. 2014;193:5199-207 pubmed publisher..INAM could therefore be a novel target molecule for cancer immunotherapy against IFN-Î³-suppressible metastasis. ..
- Takeda Y, Azuma M, Matsumoto M, Seya T. Tumoricidal efficacy coincides with CD11c up-regulation in antigen-specific CD8(+) T cells during vaccine immunotherapy. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:143 pubmed publisher..CD11c expression in CD8(+) T cells reflects anti-tumor CTL activity and would be a marker for immunotherapeutic efficacy in mouse models and probably cancer patients as well. ..
- Ono J, Shime H, Takaki H, Takashima K, Funami K, Yoshida S, et al. The TLR3/TICAM-1 signal constitutively controls spontaneous polyposis through suppression of c-Myc in Apc Min/+ mice. J Biomed Sci. 2017;24:79 pubmed publisher..These results imply that the TLR3/TICAM-1 pathway inhibits polyposis through suppression of c-Myc expression and supports long survival in Apc Min/+ mice. ..
- Leong C, Oshiumi H, Suzuki T, Matsumoto M, Seya T. Nucleic Acid Sensors Involved in the Recognition of HBV in the Liver-Specific in vivo Transfection Mouse Models-Pattern Recognition Receptors and Sensors for HBV. Med Sci (Basel). 2015;3:16-24 pubmed publisher..This review will present the current understanding of innate immunity in HBV infection and of the challenges for clearing of the HBV infection. ..
- Seya T, Shime H, Ebihara T, Oshiumi H, Matsumoto M. Pattern recognition receptors of innate immunity and their application to tumor immunotherapy. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:313-20 pubmed publisher..In addition, we describe the mechanism by which DC-dependent natural killer activation is triggered for the induction of antitumor immunity. ..