Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Hirosaki University School of Medicine
- Mori F, Tanji K, Miki Y, Kakita A, Takahashi H, Wakabayashi K. Relationship between Bunina bodies and TDP-43 inclusions in spinal anterior horn in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol. 2010;36:345-52 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that there is a close relationship in the occurrence between BBs and TDP-43 inclusions. ..
- Wakabayashi K, Mori F, Kakita A, Takahashi H, Utsumi J, Sasaki H. Analysis of microRNA from archived formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded specimens of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Acta Neuropathol Commun. 2014;2:173 pubmed publisher..Although analysis was possible for just under half of the specimens examined, we were able to show that informative miRNA data can be derived from archived FFPE samples from postmortem cases of neurodegenerative disorders. ..
- Mori F, Tanji K, Zhang H, Nishihira Y, Tan C, Takahashi H, et al. Maturation process of TDP-43-positive neuronal cytoplasmic inclusions in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis with and without dementia. Acta Neuropathol. 2008;116:193-203 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that there are differences in the formation process between skein-like and round inclusions, despite the antigenic and ultrastructural similarities. ..
- Mori F, Nishie M, Tanno K, Sannohe S, Kuroda N, Wakabayashi K. Hydranencephaly with extensive periventricular necrosis and numerous ectopic glioneuronal nests. Neuropathology. 2004;24:315-9 pubmed..These lesions date later than hydranencephaly. Considering that numerous glioneuronal nests were found in the present case, it is likely that the encephaloclastic process developed toward the end of gestation...
- Mori F, Tanji K, Yoshida Y, Wakabayashi K. Thalamic retrograde degeneration in the congenitally hydrocephalic rat is attributable to apoptotic cell death. Neuropathology. 2002;22:186-93 pubmed
- Mori F, Tanji K, Odagiri S, Hattori M, Hoshikawa Y, Kono C, et al. Ubiquitin-related proteins in neuronal and glial intranuclear inclusions in intranuclear inclusion body disease. Pathol Int. 2012;62:407-11 pubmed publisher..05). These findings suggest that proteins related to ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation are involved in the formation of INI in INIBD. ..
- Mori F, Hayashi S, Yamagishi S, Yoshimoto M, Yagihashi S, Takahashi H, et al. Pick's disease: alpha- and beta-synuclein-immunoreactive Pick bodies in the dentate gyrus. Acta Neuropathol. 2002;104:455-61 pubmed
- Mori F, Tanji K, Odagiri S, Toyoshima Y, Yoshida M, Kakita A, et al. Autophagy-related proteins (p62, NBR1 and LC3) in intranuclear inclusions in neurodegenerative diseases. Neurosci Lett. 2012;522:134-8 pubmed publisher..2%), DRPLA (5.5%) and INIBD (13.2%) and negative for LC3 in MJD, DRPLA and INIBD, except for one case of INIBD. These findings suggest that autophagy-lysosome pathway is not involved in the formation/degradation of NIIs. ..
- Mori F, Fukaya M, Abe H, Wakabayashi K, Watanabe M. Developmental changes in expression of the three ryanodine receptor mRNAs in the mouse brain. Neurosci Lett. 2000;285:57-60 pubmed..Therefore, RyR expression undergoes dynamic changes during the early postnatal period, when neurons are undergoing structural and functional differentiation. ..