Affiliation: Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories
- A thymus-specific noncoding RNA, Thy-ncR1, is a cytoplasmic riboregulator of MFAP4 mRNA in immature T-cell linesKazuma Aoki
Biomedicinal Information Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Koutou, Tokyo, Japan
BMC Mol Biol 11:99. 2010..We investigated the characteristics and function of ncRNAs that were specifically expressed in the thymus, the site of T-cell selection and maturation...
- IFN-gamma-dependent and -independent mechanisms in adverse effects caused by concomitant administration of IL-18 and IL-12S Nakamura
Fujisaki Cell Center and Fujisaki Institute, Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories, Inc, Okayama City, Okayama, Japan
J Immunol 164:3330-6. 2000..These results indicate that IL-18/IL-12 treatment induces severe adverse effects through not only IFN-gamma-dependent mechanisms but also IFN-gamma-independent processes...
- IL-2-independent generation of FOXP3(+)CD4(+)CD8(+)CD25(+) cytotoxic regulatory T cell lines from human umbilical cord bloodShuji Nakamura
Cell Biology Institute, Research Center, Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories, Inc, Okayama, Okayama, Japan
Exp Hematol 35:287-96. 2007..Here we show the establishment of novel Treg cell lines possessing unique characteristics...
- Characterization of anti-human interleukin-18 (IL-18)/interferon-gamma-inducing factor (IGIF) monoclonal antibodies and their application in the measurement of human IL-18 by ELISAM Taniguchi
Fujisaki Institute, Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories Inc, Okayama, Japan
J Immunol Methods 206:107-13. 1997..This ELISA would become a powerful tool for investigating the relationship between IL-18 and various diseases or analyzing the control mechanisms of IL-18 production from IL-18 producing cells...
- Identification of a vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) antagonist, sFlt-1, from a human hematopoietic cell line NALM-16T Inoue
Fujisaki Cell Center, Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories, Inc, 675 1 Fujisaki, Okayama, Japan
FEBS Lett 469:14-8. 2000....
- Expression of tumour necrosis factor receptors by bronchoalveolar cells in hypersensitivity pneumonitisB Chen
Ruhrlandklinik, Tuschener Weg 40, 45239 Essen, Germany
Eur Respir J 25:1039-43. 2005..In conclusion, this study shows evidence of altered expression of tumour necrosis factor superfamily receptors in hypersensitivity pneumonitis...
- FOXP3, a selective marker for a subset of adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphomaG Roncador
Monoclonal Antibodies Unit, Biotechnology Program, Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncologicas CNIO, Madrid, Spain
Leukemia 19:2247-53. 2005..No other lymphoma types studied exhibited FOXP3 expression in the malignant population. The selective expression of FOXP3 by tumour cells in ATLL makes this antibody a potentially useful diagnostic tool...
- Biological behavior of myoepithelial cells in the regeneration of rat atrophied sublingual glands following release from duct ligationS Takahashi
Department of Oral Health Science, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Dental Medicine, Sapporo, 060 8586, Japan
J Mol Histol 36:373-9. 2005....
- Trisomy 3 is a specific genomic aberration of t(14;18) negative follicular lymphomaH Tagawa
Leukemia 21:2549-51. 2007
- Increase of RP105-lacking activated B cells in the peripheral blood and salivary glands in patients with Sjögren's syndromeY Kikuchi
Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Saga University, Japan
Clin Exp Rheumatol 26:5-12. 2008..To quantify the activated B cells in the peripheral blood and salivary glands of patients with Sjögren's syndrome (SS) by analyzing the expression of RP105 molecule on the B cells...
- Ileocolonic lymphomas: a series of 16 casesT Saito
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Mie University School of Medicine, Tsu, Japan
Endoscopy 37:466-9. 2005..Histological and immunohistochemical investigation including that of cyclin D1 and CD5 expression is essential to make the final diagnosis...
- Pathology review for paediatric non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients in Japan; a report from the Japan association of childhood leukaemia study (JACLS)A Nakagawa
Department of Pathology, Aichi Medical University, Nagakute, Aichi 480 1195, Japan
Eur J Cancer 40:725-33. 2004..Through the two-step review system, highly reliable data were generated to support this study...
- Aggressive natural killer-cell leukemia revisited: large granular lymphocyte leukemia of cytotoxic NK cellsR Suzuki
Division of Molecular Medicine, Aichi Cancer Center, Nagoya, Japan
Leukemia 18:763-70. 2004..005). These findings suggest that ANKL is an entity of mature cytotoxic NK-cell neoplasms with distinct phenotype and disease presentations. Intensive treatment for ANKL may result in a better prognosis...
- Serum levels of the nm23-H1 protein and their clinical implication in extranodal NK/T-cell lymphomaN Niitsu
Leukemia 17:987-90. 2003
- Morphological spectrum of cyclin D1-positive mantle cell lymphoma: study of 168 casesY Yatabe
Department of Pathology and Clinical Laboratories, Aichi Cancer Center Hospital, Nagoya, Japan
Pathol Int 51:747-61. 2001..MCL can be diagnosed with the application of cyclin D1 immunostaining, if careful attention is given to architectural and cytological features...
- Pregnancy-associated cytotoxic lymphoma: a report of 4 casesM Kato
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Nagoya City University Medical School, Japan
Int J Hematol 74:186-92. 2001..Maternal immunity and hormonal changes during pregnancy may be closely related to the biological behavior of these unusual tumors.This study is, to the best of our knowledge, the first to address pregnancy-associated cytotoxic lymphoma...
- Establishment of a follicular lymphoma cell line (FLK-1) dependent on follicular dendritic cell-like cell line HKY Kagami
Department of Hematology and Chemotherapy, Aichi Cancer Center Hospital, Nagoya, Japan
Leukemia 15:148-56. 2001..The FLK-1 cell line may thus prove to be useful for studying the growth mechanism of follicular lymphoma and provide new insights into the pathogenesis of follicular lymphoma...
- Protein-tyrosine kinase Pyk2 is involved in interleukin-2 production by Jurkat T cells via its tyrosine 402T Katagiri
Division of Biochemistry and Cellular Biology, National Institute of Neuroscience, Kodaira, Tokyo 187 8502, Japan
J Biol Chem 275:19645-52. 2000..Furthermore, we found that Pyk2, when overexpressed, associates with Zap70 and Vav. Taken together, these findings suggest that Pyk2 is involved in the activation of T cells through its tyrosine 402...
- Human gene encoding CD38 (ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase): organization, nucleotide sequence and alternative splicingK Nata
Department of Biochemistry, Tohoku University School of Medicine, Miyagi, Japan
Gene 186:285-92. 1997..1995) Gene 158, 213-218]. This structural conservation between human and Aplysia genes suggests that both genes may have evolved from a common ancestral gene...
- A new mouse lymphocyte alloantigen (Ly-28) defined by monoclonal antibodiesN Tada
Immunogenetics 24:275-7. 1986