- The importance of tibial tunnel placement in anatomic double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionKazuhisa Hatayama
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Social Insurance Gunma Chuo General Hospital, Maebashi, Japan
Arthroscopy 29:1072-8. 2013....
- A comparison of arthroscopic single- and double-bundle posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: review of 20 casesKazuhisa Hatayama
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Gunma University Faculty of Medicine, 3 39 22 Showa machi, Maebashi shi, Gunma ken, 371 8511 Japan
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 35:568-71. 2006..0 mm) and 4.9 mm (SD, 2.8 mm), respectively. There was no significant difference in short-term stability between the 2 groups. Second-look arthroscopy showed 3 ruptures of the posteromedial bundle in the double-bundle technique...
- Histologic changes after meniscal repair using radiofrequency energy in rabbitsKazuhisa Hatayama
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Gunma University Faculty of Medicine, Maebashi, Japan
Arthroscopy 23:299-304. 2007..Our purpose was to investigate histologic changes in the rabbit meniscus after meniscal repair via radiofrequency energy (RFE)...
- Proprioception and performance after anterior cruciate ligament ruptureMasayoshi Katayama
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Gunma University Graduate School of Medicine, 3 39 22 Showa machi, Maebashi shi, Gunma ken, 371 8511, Japan
Int Orthop 28:278-81. 2004..In conclusion, decreased proprioception in patients with ACL deficiency reduced their functional ability...
- Relationship between femoral component rotation and total knee flexion gap balance on modified axial radiographsKazuhisa Hatayama
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Social Insurance Gunma Central General Hospital, Maebashi, Gunma, 371 0025, Japan
J Arthroplasty 26:649-53. 2011..6°) and the postoperative LOA (mean, 1.8°). Our data suggest that a more accurate method of identifying the clinical epicondylar axis would lead to a smaller LOA as measured on modified axial radiographs...
- Histologic analysis of postmeniscectomy osteonecrosisHiroshi Higuchi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Asakura Sports Rehabilitation Clinic, Maebashi, Gunma, Japan
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 42:220-2. 2013..Postmeniscectomy osteonecrosis might result from subchondral bone fractures. Fracture healing is worse in patients with comorbidities than in those without it; comorbidities might be a risk factor for osteonecrosis...
- A novel treatment of hypermobile lateral meniscus with monopolar radiofrequency energyHiroshi Higuchi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Gunma University Faculty of Medicine, Showa machi, Maebashi shi, Gunma ken, Japan
Arthroscopy 20:1-5. 2004..We followed up patients with HLM who underwent monopolar RFE treatment and confirmed its short-term effects by magnetic resonance imaging and second-look arthroscopy...
- Relationship between joint gap difference and range of motion in total knee arthroplasty: a prospective randomised study between different platformsHiroshi Higuchi
Orthopaedic Surgery, Asakura Sports Rehabilitation Clinic, Maebashi, Japan
Int Orthop 33:997-1000. 2009..However, they were related in TKA using a fixed bearing type, with a positive correlation regarding the flexion gap...
- Evaluation of hemangioma by positron emission tomography: role in a multimodality approachKazuhisa Hatayama
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Gunma University Faculty of Medicine, Maebashi, Japan
J Comput Assist Tomogr 27:70-7. 2003....