- Pancreatic carcinoid: transcatheter arterial chemoembolization of liver metastasesNaoto Gunji
Department of Surgery, Ogawa machi Kokuho Chuoh Hospital, 651 2, Nakanobe, Ogawa machi, Ibaraki 311 3422, Japan
Hepatogastroenterology 50:2166-8. 2003..In this case, transcatheter chemoembolization was effective for palliation for postoperative liver metastases...
- Endoscopic management of upper gastrointestinal bleeding from a duodenal diverticulumNaoto Gunji
Department of Surgery, Ogawa machi Kokuho Chuoh Hospital, 651 2, Nakanobe, Ogawa machi, Ibaraki, 311 3422, Japan
Hepatogastroenterology 50:1940-2. 2003..We report a case in which the endoscopic hemostasis of bleeding duodenal diverticulum was performed during emergent forward-viewing endoscopic study...
- Concurrent proton beam radiotherapy and systemic chemotherapy for the metastatic liver tumor of gastric carcinoma: a case reportTakeshi Gohongi
Department of Surgery, Tsukuba Gakuen Hospital, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 0857, Japan
Jpn J Clin Oncol 35:40-4. 2005..Liver failure related to proton irradiation has not been observed. This concurrent proton beam radiotherapy with systemic chemotherapy could be an effective treatment modality for metastatic liver tumor from gastric carcinoma...
- E-cadherin expression in the primary tumors and metastatic lymph nodes of poorly differentiated types of rectal cancerNobuo Kanazawa
Department of Surgery, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Surg Today 32:123-8. 2002..However, the relationship between E-cadherin expression in the primary tumor and the potential for metastasis has never been reported...
- [Concurrent low-dose cisplatin/5-FU chemotherapy and radiation for the recurrent gastric carcinoma--case reports]Takeshi Gohongi
Dept of Surgery, Tsukuba Gakuen Hospital
Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 33:989-92. 2006..The concurrent low-dose cisplatin/5-FU chemotherapy and radiation therapy could be an effective treatment modality for the recurrent tumors of gastric carcinoma after surgery...