Affiliation: Graduate School
- Heat shock protein 27, a novel regulator of 5-fluorouracil resistance in colon cancerMasashi Tsuruta
Department of Surgery, Keio University, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
Oncol Rep 20:1165-72. 2008..HSP27 down-regulation overcame 5-FU resistance and HSP27 may be a clinical target in patients with 5-FU-resistant colon cancer...
- Therapeutic potential of transgenic mesenchymal stem cells engineered to mediate anti-high mobility group box 1 activity: targeting of colon cancerHiroto Kikuchi
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
J Surg Res 190:134-43. 2014..Because of this latter phenomenon, we transfected human MSCs to secrete anti-high mobility group box (HMGB) 1 proteins. They were then injected into mice bearing human colon cancer to evaluate their efficacy as an antineoplastic agent...
- Cetuximab-mediated ADCC activity is correlated with the cell surface expression level of EGFR but not with the KRAS/BRAF mutational status in colorectal cancerYuki Seo
Department of Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan
Oncol Rep 31:2115-22. 2014..101 (P=0.631) and 0.160 (P=0.510), respectively]. Cetuximab-mediated ADCC activity may be correlated with the cell surface expression level of EGFR, regardless of the mutational statuses of KRAS and BRAF, in CRC...
- Long-term outcome of patients with locally resected high- and low-risk rectal carcinoid tumorsKohei Shigeta
Department of Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinano machi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, 160 8582, Japan
J Gastrointest Surg 18:768-73. 2014..Tumor size and lymphovascular invasion are known high-risk factors for lymph node and distant metastasis in patients with rectal carcinoid tumors. However, the optimal treatment for these tumors remains controversial...
- Hand-assisted versus conventional laparoscopic restorative proctocolectomy for ulcerative colitisMasashi Tsuruta
Department of Surgery, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 19:52-6. 2009..However, the role of HALS-RP has not been defined. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of HALS-RP compared with a conventional laparoscopic restorative proctocolectomy (LAP-RP) in patients with ulcerative colitis...