Affiliation: Graduate School
- Arthroscopy of the proximal interphalangeal and metacarpophalangeal joints in rheumatoid handsIsato Sekiya
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya City University Medical School, Nagoya, Japan
Arthroscopy 18:292-7. 2002..To describe our experience with arthroscopy of the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) and metacarpophalangeal (MP) joints and to assess the value of this technique...
- Arthroscopic synovectomy of the metacarpophalangeal and proximal interphalangeal jointsIsato Sekiya
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Nagoya, Japan
Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg 12:221-5. 2008..Furthermore, no joints required reoperation.We conclude that arthroscopy of MCP and PIP joints is useful not only for the assessment of articular cartilage and synovium but also for synovectomy in rheumatoid arthritis...
- Treatment of an aneurysmal bone cyst of the second metatarsal using an endoscopic approachTakanobu Otsuka
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya City University Medical School, 1 Kawasumi, Mizuhoku, Nagoya City, Japan 467 8601
J Foot Ankle Surg 41:238-42. 2002..Bone remodeling and bone formation were completed in the early stages postsurgically. At 2-year follow-up, the patient is asymptomatic with no radiographic evidence of recurrence...
- Relationship between screw trajectory of C1 lateral mass screw and internal carotid arterySatona Murakami
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya, Japan
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:2581-5. 2008..Evaluation of diagnostic imaging...
- Anatomical basis of the medial sural artery perforator flap in AsiansHideki Okamoto
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya City University Medical School, Nagoya City, Aichi, Japan
Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg 41:125-9. 2007..It should be safe to raise this flap in Asians, because the anatomical comparison of the perforators of the medial sural artery between Asians and white people is now clear...
- Recovery process of sciatic nerve defect with novel bioabsorbable collagen tubes packed with collagen filaments in dogsHideki Okamoto
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya City University Medical School, Mizuho ku, Nagoya, Japan
J Biomed Mater Res A 92:859-68. 2010..The results from this study showed detailed process of morphological, electrophysiological, and functional recovery of the regenerated nerve, which would provide scientific background for this novel therapy...