Affiliation: Graduate School
- Comparison of diffusion-weighted MRI and 2-[fluorine-18]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) for detecting primary colorectal cancer and regional lymph node metastasesKen Ono
Department of Radiology, Shin Koga Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
J Magn Reson Imaging 29:336-40. 2009....
- The detection rates and tumor clinical/pathological stages of whole-body FDG-PET cancer screeningKen Ono
Department of Radiology, Tenjin Kai Shin Koga Hospital, 120 Tenjin cho, Kurume 830 8577, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 21:65-72. 2007..However, their stages have not been clarified. We examined the detection rates of various cancers using whole-body PET for the screening of cancers in asymptomatic individuals, focusing on their clinical and pathological stages...
- Evaluation of vascular supply with angio-computed tomography during intra-arterial chemotherapy for brain tumorsToshinori Hirai
Department of Radiology, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, 1 1 1 Honjo, Kumamoto 860 8556, Japan
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 28:354-7. 2005..To our knowledge, however, this application for intra-arterial chemotherapy of brain tumors has not been previously described...
- Pseudostenosis phenomenon at volume-rendered three-dimensional digital angiography of intracranial arteries: frequency, location, and effect on image evaluationToshinori Hirai
Department of Radiology, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Honjo, Kumamoto 860-8556, Japan
Radiology 232:882-7. 2004..This phenomenon was associated with the angle to the axis of rotational angiography and the length of the vessel...
- Preoperative embolization for meningeal tumors: evaluation of vascular supply with angio-CTToshinori Hirai
Department of Radiology, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Amakusa Medical Center, Kumamoto, Japan
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 25:74-6. 2004..We herein describe a technique of an angio-CT system for diagnosis of vascular anatomy of the feeding artery for preoperative embolization of meningeal tumors...