Affiliation: Graduate School
- A proton-pump inhibitor, rabeprazole, improves ventilatory function in patients with asthma associated with gastroesophageal refluxH Tsugeno
Dept of Medicine, Misasa Medical Center, Okayama University Medical School, Misasa, Tottori, Japan
Scand J Gastroenterol 38:456-61. 2003..In this study, we measured ventilatory function in asthma patients treated with a PPI in order to identify those in whom a therapeutic effect on asthma can be expected from the acid suppression...
- C5a inhibitory peptide combined with gabexate mesilate is a clinically available candidate for preventing the instant blood-mediated inflammatory reactionK Tokodai
Division of Advanced Surgical Science and Technology, Tohoku University, Miyaga, Japan
Transplant Proc 41:67-8. 2009....
- C5a-inhibitory peptide combined with gabexate mesilate prevents the instant blood-mediated inflammatory reaction in a rat model of islet transplantationK Tokodai
Division of Advanced Surgical Science and Technology, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
Transplant Proc 42:2102-3. 2010....
- Polymorphic expression of decay-accelerating factor in human colorectal cancerM Nakagawa
First Department of Internal Medicine, Okayama University Medical School, Japan
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:184-9. 2001..We speculate that this variability could affect the stability of DAF on the surfaces of cancer cells and, in turn, the amount of DAF shed into the stools of colorectal cancer patients...
- A randomized open trial for comparison of proton pump inhibitors, omeprazole versus rabeprazole, in dual therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection in relation to CYP2C19 genetic polymorphismM Miyoshi
First Department of Internal Medicine, Okayama University Medical School, Okayama, Japan
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:723-8. 2001..pylori, irrespective of the PPI used (omeprazole or rabeprazole) and CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism. Smoking significantly decreased the cure rate of H. pylori infection in the dual therapy...
- Clinicopathological features of gastric mucosa associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphomas: high grade transformation and comparison with diffuse large B cell lymphomas without MALT lymphoma featuresT Yoshino
Department of Pathology, Okayama University Medical School, Japan
J Clin Pathol 53:187-90. 2000....
- Specific gastroduodenoscopic findings in Crohn's disease: Comparison with findings in patients with ulcerative colitis and gastroesophageal reflux diseaseM Kuriyama
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2 5 1, Shikata cho, Okayama 700 8558, Japan
Dig Liver Dis 40:468-75. 2008..Crohn's disease patients often carry gastroduodenal lesions. However, few reports have addressed specific gastroduodenoscopic findings in Crohn's disease patients...