Affiliation: Graduate School
- Does lemon candy decrease salivary gland damage after radioiodine therapy for thyroid cancer?Kunihiro Nakada
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo 060 8636, Japan
J Nucl Med 46:261-6. 2005..The purpose of this study was to determine whether an early start of sucking lemon candy decreases salivary gland injury after radioiodine therapy...
- Gastrointestinal uptake of FDG after N-butylscopolamine or omeprazole treatment in the ratFumiyasu Yamamoto
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 18:637-40. 2004..The aim of the present study was to determine whether physiological gastrointestinal FDG uptake can be decreased by means of an antiperistaltic agent, N-butylscopolamine, or a gastric secretion inhibitor, omeprazole...
- Biologic correlates of intratumoral heterogeneity in 18F-FDG distribution with regional expression of glucose transporters and hexokinase-II in experimental tumorSongji Zhao
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
J Nucl Med 46:675-82. 2005....
- 18F-FDG PET is superior to 67Ga SPECT in the staging of non-Hodgkin's lymphomaFumiyasu Yamamoto
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 18:519-26. 2004..Our study aims to compare diagnostic accuracy between 18F-FDG PET and 67Ga SPECT in the staging of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- Dominant-negative hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha reduces tumorigenicity of pancreatic cancer cells through the suppression of glucose metabolismJian Chen
Division of Cancer Pathobiology, Institute for Genetic Medicine, Hokkaido University, and Department of Surgical Oncology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Am J Pathol 162:1283-91. 2003..We found no significant difference in the microvessel counts among the tumor tissues. From these results, we suggest that the disruption of the HIF-1 pathway might be effective in the treatment of pancreatic cancers...
- Accumulation of [11C]acetate in normal prostate and benign prostatic hyperplasia: comparison with prostate cancerTakashi Kato
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Kita 15, Nishi 6, Kita ku, Sapporo 060 8638, Japan
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 29:1492-5. 2002..Careful interpretation of [(11)C]acetate PET images of prostate cancer is necessary because the SUV and the E/L ratio for the normal prostate and for BPH overlap significantly with those for prostate cancer...
- [Guidelines for radio-iodine (131I) therapy in Graves' disease and thyroid cancer]Yutaka Mori
Department of Radiology, The Jikei University School of Medicine
Kaku Igaku 42:17-32. 2005..The rules of control in the discharge from radio-isotope hospital were notified in 1999 in Japan. Guideline of the 131I therapy in Graves' disease and thyroid cancer were prepared by sub-group of Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine...
- [The present status of I-131 therapy for Graves' hyperthyroidism in Japan (survey by questionnaire)]Katsuji Ikekubo
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Kobe City General Hospital
Kaku Igaku 40:457-63. 2003..A low-iodine diet was given to the patients for a week (46%) or two weeks (47%) before I-131 administration. However, after treatment only 46% of the respondents continued low-iodine diet for a week...
- Use of a standardized uptake value for parametric in vivo imaging of benzodiazepine receptor distribution on [11C]flumazenil brain PETMasahito Tsukamoto
Nuclear Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:846-51. 2004..This simple method seems to be valuable for the identification of altered neuronal activity in patients with CVD...