Affiliation: Graduate School
- Oxaliplatin retains HMGB1 intranuclearly and ameliorates collagen type II-induced arthritisTherese Ostberg
Department of Woman and Child Health, Pediatric Rheumatology Research Unit, Karolinska Institutet Karolinska University Hospital, 171 176 Stockholm, Sweden
Arthritis Res Ther 10:R1. 2008..In the present study we asked whether nuclear sequestration of HMGB1 preventing HMGB1 release would be beneficial for synovitis treatment...
- Use of a soft silicone tube guide for an automatic suture device in video-assisted lung lobectomyNorimasa Ito
Organ Regeneration Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Tottori University, Tottori, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 130:931-2. 2005
- Prognostic significance of T helper 1 and 2 and T cytotoxic 1 and 2 cells in patients with non-small cell lung cancerNorimasa Ito
Organ Regeneration Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Tottori University, 36 1 Nishimachi, Yonago, Tottori, 683 8504, Japan
Anticancer Res 25:2027-31. 2005..We report the prognostic significance of peripheral and tumor-infiltrating Th1, Th2, Tc1 and Tc2 cells in lung cancer patients...
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic bilateral lung metastasectomy with a subxiphoid access portYuji Taniguchi
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, Tottori University Hospital, Yonago, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 130:916-7. 2005
- Laparoscopic bilateral partial adrenalectomy for adrenocortical adenomas causing Cushing's syndrome: report of a caseTomoko Inoue
Division of Organ Regeneration Surgery, Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Tottori University, 36 1 Nishi cho, Yonago, Tottori 683 8504, Japan
Surg Today 36:94-7. 2006..This report shows that Cushing's syndrome resulting from bilateral adenomas can be effectively treated by laparoscopic bilateral partial adrenalectomy as a minimally invasive, adrenocortical-preserving operation...
- [Pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of postoperative deep vein thrombosis]Shigetsugu Ohgi
Division of Organ Regeneration Surgery, Department of Surgery, Tottori University, Faculty of Medicine, Yonago, Japan
Nihon Geka Gakkai Zasshi 106:227-31. 2005..Systemic early diagnosis and emergent therapeutic strategies for venous thromboembolism are clinically effective and promising...
- Sentinel node navigation surgery using indocyanine green in patients with lung cancerNorimasa Ito
National Sanatorium Matsue Hospital, 5 8 31 Agenogi, Matsue, Shimane 690 8556, Japan
Surg Today 34:581-5. 2004..To investigate the potential use of sentinel node navigation surgery (SNNS) using indocyanine green (ICG) in lung cancer...