Affiliation: Graduate School
- Mutant p53 gain-of-function induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition through modulation of the miR-130b-ZEB1 axisP Dong
Department of Gynecology, Hokkaido University School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Oncogene 32:3286-95. 2013..These data provide a novel understanding of the roles of p53 gain-of-function mutations in accelerating tumor progression and metastasis through modulation of the miR-130b-ZEB1 axis. ..
- Emerging therapeutic biomarkers in endometrial cancerPeixin Dong
Department of Women s Health Educational System, Hokkaido University School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, N15, W7, Sapporo 060 8638, Japan
Biomed Res Int 2013:130362. 2013....
- Elevated expression of p53 gain-of-function mutation R175H in endometrial cancer cells can increase the invasive phenotypes by activation of the EGFR/PI3K/AKT pathwayPeixin Dong
Hospital and Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fudan University Shanghai Medical College, Shanghai, PR China
Mol Cancer 8:103. 2009..In human endometrial cancer, p53 mutation is more often associated with aggressive nonendometrioid cancer. However, it was unknown if p53 mutants contributed to endometrial cancer progression through the GOF properties...
- MicroRNA-194 inhibits epithelial to mesenchymal transition of endometrial cancer cells by targeting oncogene BMI-1Peixin Dong
Department of Gynecology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine and School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Mol Cancer 10:99. 2011..The aims of this study was to determine the roles of BMI-1 in inducing EMT of endometrial cancer (EC) cells and the possible role of miRNA in controlling BMI-1 expression...
- MicroRNA-106b modulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition by targeting TWIST1 in invasive endometrial cancer cell linesPeixin Dong
Department of Women s Health Educational System, Hokkaido University School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Mol Carcinog . 2013..Our data suggest that TWIST1 is a critical inducer of EMT in invasive EC cells and that miR-106b could suppress EC cell invasion by downregulating TWIST1 expression. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- p53 dominant-negative mutant R273H promotes invasion and migration of human endometrial cancer HHUA cellsPeixin Dong
Department of Gynecology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine and School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060 8638, Japan
Clin Exp Metastasis 24:471-83. 2007..Taken together, these results suggest that transdominance of R273H mutant over wt p53 rather than a gain-of-function promotes tumor metastasis by increasing invasion and migration in HHUA cells...
- New revised FIGO 2008 staging system for endometrial cancer produces better discrimination in survival compared with the 1988 staging systemTatsuya Kato
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
J Surg Oncol 106:938-41. 2012..The aim of this study was to analyze the stage migration and survival of endometrial cancer by the revised FIGO 2008 staging system compared with the 1988 staging system...
- Allopurinol attenuates oxidative stress and cardiac fibrosis in angiotensin II-induced cardiac diastolic dysfunctionNan Jia
Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Institute of Hypertension, Shanghai Jiao Tong University Medical School, Shanghai, PR China
Cardiovasc Ther 30:117-23. 2012..We tested whether allopurinol could decrease myocardial oxidative stress and attenuate cardiac fibrosis and left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in angiotensin II (AngII)-induced hypertensive mice...