Affiliation: Fukushima Medical University
- Sodium valproate at therapeutic concentrations changes Ca2+ response accompanied with its weak inhibition of protein kinase C in human astrocytoma cellsMasatake Kurita
Department of Neuropsychiatry, School of Medicine, Fukushima Medical University, 1 Hikarigaoka, Fukushima 960 1295, Japan
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 31:600-4. 2007..VPA-induced reduction of PKC activity and [Ca(2+)](i) elevation may play a role in the treatment of mood disorder...
- Effects of fluvoxamine on behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia in Alzheimer's disease: a report of three casesMasatake Kurita
Kotokukai Sato Hospital, Yamagata, 960 2156, Japan
Fukushima J Med Sci 52:143-8. 2006..To report 3 cases of severe behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD) in Alzheimer's disease (AD) with fluvoxamine treatment and to discuss the treatment implications for use of the drug...
- Lithium chloride at a therapeutic concentration reduces Ca2+ response in protein kinase C down-regulated human astrocytoma cellsMasatake Kurita
Department of Neuropsychiatry, School of Medicine, Fukushima Medical University, Hikarigaoka 1, Fukushima, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 442:17-22. 2002....
- Plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels predict the clinical outcome of depression treatment in a naturalistic studyMasatake Kurita
Sato Hospital, Koutokukai, Nanyo, Yamagata, Japan
PLoS ONE 7:e39212. 2012..We suggest that plasma BDNF could potentially serve as a prognostic biomarker for depression, predicting clinical outcome. TRIAL REGISTRATION: UMIN Clinical Trials Registry UMIN000006264...
- Case of bipolar disorder successfully stabilized with clonazepam, valproate and lithium after numerous relapses for 47 yearsHirobumi Mashiko
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 58:340-1. 2004