Affiliation: Fujita Health University
- Clarifying the impact of polycomb complex component disruption in human cancersYukiya Yamamoto
Department of Hematology, Fujita Health University, 1 98 Dengakugakubo, Kutsukake cho, Toyoake, Aichi 470 1192, Japan
Mol Cancer Res 12:479-84. 2014..Mol Cancer Res; 12(4); 479-84. ©2014 AACR. ..
- Isolation of human mAbs that directly modulate FMS-related tyrosine kinase 3 signalingYukiya Yamamoto
Department of Hematology, School of Medicine, Fujita Health University, Aichi, Japan
Cancer Sci 103:350-9. 2012..In addition, 3E6 might be a potential scaffold for novel dendritic cell-based immunotherapies...
- BCOR as a novel fusion partner of retinoic acid receptor alpha in a t(X;17)(p11;q12) variant of acute promyelocytic leukemiaYukiya Yamamoto
Department of Hematology, School of Medicine, Fujita Health University, Toyoake, Aichi, Japan
Blood 116:4274-83. 2010..These results highlight essential features of pathogenesis in APL in more detail. BCOR appears to be involved not only in human congenital diseases, but also in a human cancer...
- Chronic myeloid leukemia following chemotherapy with 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine for gastric cancerMotohiro Tsuzuki
Department of Medicine, Fujita Health University, School of Medicine, Toyoake
Intern Med 47:1739-41. 2008..He was placed on imatinib therapy, and achieved a major molecular response 10 months after the initiation of therapy. This is the first reported case of therapy-related CML following 5'-DFUR treatment...
- Differences in outcome for consecutive patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma before and after the advent of rituximab: a single-center experienceAkinao Okamoto
Department of Hematology, Fujita Health University School of Medicine, Kutsukake cho, Toyoake, Japan
Hematology 18:74-80. 2013..Further investigations are warranted in the hope of improving outcomes for younger patients with DLBCL...
- A novel RUNX1-C11orf41 fusion gene in a case of acute myeloid leukemia with a t(11;21)(p14;q22)Akihiro Abe
Department of Hematology, Fujita Health University School of Medicine, Toyoake, Aichi, Japan
Cancer Genet 205:608-11. 2012..This suggested that the RUNX1 breakpoint was in intron 6 and had generated alternative fusion splice variants. A reciprocal C11orf41-RUNX1 fusion was not detected. Thus, we identified C11orf41 as a novel fusion partner of RUNX1 in AML...
- Severe hepatitis associated with varicella zoster virus infection in a patient with diffuse large B cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOP chemotherapyAkinao Okamoto
Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Fujita Health University School of Medicine, 1 98 Dengakugakubo, Kutsukake cho, Toyoake 470 1192, Japan
Int J Hematol 96:516-20. 2012..We suggest that the use of chemotherapy for immune-suppressed elderly lymphoma patients may involve the risk of severe VZV infection...
- Successful pregnancy in a patient with chronic myeloid leukemia under treatment with imatinibMotohiro Tsuzuki
Department of Internal Medicine, Fujita Health University, School of Medicine, Toyoake
Intern Med 48:1433-5. 2009..CML was in MMR at discovery of pregnancy and the fetus had been exposed to imatinib for 5 weeks. Treatment was discontinued, but MMR persisted during gestation...