Affiliation: Eiken Chemical Co
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP): principle, features, and future prospectsTsugunori Notomi
Biochemical Research Laboratory, Research and Development Division, Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd 1381 3 Shimoishigami, Ohtawara, Tochigi, 324 0036, Japan
J Microbiol 53:1-5. 2015..The LAMP reaction has a wide range of possible applications, including point-of-care testing, genetic testing in resource-poor settings (such as in developing countries), and rapid testing of food products and environmental samples. ..
- Detection of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus using reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP)Kazuya Shirato
Laboratory of Acute Respiratory Viral Diseases and Cytokines, Department of Virology III, National Institute of Infectious Disease, Laboratory of Acute Respiratory Viral Diseases and Cytokines, 4 7 1 Gakuen, Musashimurayama, Tokyo 208 0011, Japan
Virol J 11:139. 2014..Therefore, it is urgently necessary to develop as many specific genetic diagnostic methods as possible to allow stable diagnosis of MERS-CoV infections...
- Sequence specific visual detection of LAMP reactions by addition of cationic polymersYasuyoshi Mori
Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd, 1381 3 Shimoishigami, Ohtawara, Tochigi, 324 0036, Japan
BMC Biotechnol 6:3. 2006..We have studied a new method for the sequence-specific visual detection of minute amounts of nucleic acids using precipitation reaction by addition of cationic polymers to amplicons of Loop mediated isothermal Amplification (LAMP)...
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification of DNAT Notomi
Eiken Chemical Co Ltd, 1381 3 Shimoishigami, Ohtawara, Tochigi 324 0036, Japan, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Medicine, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 28:E63. 2000..Because LAMP recognizes the target by six distinct sequences initially and by four distinct sequences afterwards, it is expected to amplify the target sequence with high selectivity...
- Detection of loop-mediated isothermal amplification reaction by turbidity derived from magnesium pyrophosphate formationY Mori
Eiken Chemical Company, Ltd, 1381 3 Shimoishigami, Ohtawara, Tochigi 324 0036, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 289:150-4. 2001....
- Use of loop-mediated isothermal amplification of the IS900 sequence for rapid detection of cultured Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosisM Enosawa
Hokkaido Animal Research Center, Shintoku Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd, Ohtawara, Japan
J Clin Microbiol 41:4359-65. 2003..These results indicate that LAMP can provide a rapid yet simple test for the detection of MAP...
- Accelerated reaction by loop-mediated isothermal amplification using loop primersK Nagamine
Eiken Chemical Co Ltd 1381 3 Shimoishigami, Ohtawara, Tochigi 324 0036, Japan
Mol Cell Probes 16:223-9. 2002..Since the total time of analysis including detection is less than 1h, this new method should facilitate genetic analysis, including genetic diagnosis in the clinical laboratory...
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification method for the rapid detection of Enterococcus faecalis in infected root canalsH Kato
Division of Community Oral Health Science, Kyushu Dental College, Fukuoka, Kyushu, Japan
Oral Microbiol Immunol 22:131-5. 2007..faecalis in clinical specimens from root canals...
- Rapid detection of Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans using a loop-mediated isothermal amplification methodR Osawa
Division of Community Oral Health Science, Kyushu Dental College, Kokurakita ku, Kitakyushu, Japan
Oral Microbiol Immunol 22:252-9. 2007..actinomycetemcomitans...
- Rapid detection of the cariogenic pathogens Streptococcus mutans and Streptococcus sobrinus using loop-mediated isothermal amplificationS Nagashima
Division of Community Oral Health Science, Kyushu Dental College, Kitakyushu, Japan
Oral Microbiol Immunol 22:361-8. 2007..The assay procedure is quite simple: the amplification is carried out in a single tube under isothermal conditions at 63 degrees C, and the result can be obtained in less than 1 h...